Restaurant recommendation

Looking for a "special" restaurant in the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area to help a relative arrange a 50th wedding anniversary dinner/party in October. Ideally, the place would have a seperate area to accommodate 20 people. Any ideas???

If you are interested in a nice view, look into the Sheraton Fallsview on the Canadian side of the falls. It's been a couple of years since I was there, but they have a nice restaurant with a separate room. Not sure about prices, however, since it's been a while and the dollar has taken a big hit since I was last there.

okay guys, recommended Johns and The Como? Come on boys, is there nothin better than that in Buffalo now?

333673[/snapback]

I can't speak for John's since I have only been their twice

But, The Como in a great family run resturant

Good food, nice surrounding decent service

I like it

Your mileage may vary

oh yea and reasonable priced too!

okay guys, recommended Johns and The Como? Come on boys, is there nothin better than that in Buffalo now?

333673[/snapback]

The requestor wanted a place of quality suitable for an older crowd i.e., devoid of snotty undisclipined children or cell phone-addicted mirror kissers.

Duffs.

333235[/snapback]

Damn I miss that place. A heaping bowl full of steaming wings, a bowl of fries with brown gravy, and a pitcher of beer...my dinner at least twice a week during my five-year UB experience. :P

Buffalo Chop House - rediculously expensive but great atmosphere and the best steak in town. They have a great "room" on the third floor that could accomodate that many people.

Harry's Harbour Grill - Great views overlooking teh river to the Canadian side - great food.