I am so bitter right now that I hope that

taterhill

I am so disgusted...INT at the 1, Fumble at the 1, getting sacked at the end of the game.....Manning did his dirty chicken routine for 20 seconds but failed to see Willie McGinest all alone on the end...I officially hate Peyton Manning... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Seriously. What the F- was he thinking. I guess he went brain dead because every single person watching that game knew the only things he had to protect against on that play was a sack or an interception.

And don't get me started on E. James. The colts really blew it for us tonigt.

Seriously.  What the F- was he thinking.  I guess he went brain dead because every single person watching that game knew the only things he had to protect against on that play was a sack or an interception. 

And don't get me started on E. James.  The colts really blew it for us tonigt.

25031[/snapback]

And now we have to hear how the Pats are the best damn team in the league again because they won. Stevestojan, the Orange would have won against the Dolts tonight.

manning has that rob johnson deer in headlights look during big games.  When does manning get elevated to marino status?  both in stats and Mr. october qualities, he's getting ready to make The Leap.

25108[/snapback]

:P:D:lol:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Manning. :w00t:

I noticed something last night right before the Colts last possession. When Manning was coming out onto the field his head was hung so low that he could have tripped over his chin. It looked like he had already resigned himself to the fact that they were going to lose the game.

I have yet to see him pull out a win in a big game.

I noticed something last night right before the Colts last possession.  When Manning was coming out onto the field his head was hung so low that he could have tripped over his chin.  It looked like he had already resigned himself to the fact that they were going to lose the game.

I have yet to see him pull out a win in a big game.

25141[/snapback]

Ahhh, the BIG game. Remember the Colts won 2 playoff games last year without punting in either. I think a playoff game is bigger than going 0-1 to start the season - ask the Pats.

I don't like Manning, but I had to hear how the Bills could never win a big game for too many years.

im with you on that one.

3 turn overs on there own freakin 2 yard lines.

then how does a kicker who hasnt missed in like 2 years, miss so badly to loose the game?? how do you get sacked 15 yards on a 3 step drop with 30 seconds left and down by 3??

how do you let brady go 60 yards in 30 seconds befor half time with no timeouts to get a field goal??

again... how do you fumble on your 1 yard line on first down ????

why were all the recievers WIDE open?? not just open, but WIDE open. noone within 5 -10 yards most of the time?

why cant you get SOME pressure on brady?? there DEs kept on slipping at his feet and take them selves out of the game......

James had 80+ yards at half time, and they didnt run much in the second... WHY??? 9 plays for 70 yards, all runs, ending in a TD!!!!

god i hate the pats, but now im starting to think the colts have no D, and should not be allowed talked about like superbowl contenders.

the pats cant stop the run, and the colts cant stop the pass. both have good Offense, but there D will cost them games. neather looked like superbowl teams. playoffs yes, super bowl no.

also, the eagles will look exactly like the pats offence, and the colts defense. passing all over the place, while getting passed on also.