Amerks lose 5-4

We had the same problem in the ECHL game 3 in Trenton. Up by a goal with a minute to go, one of their players blatantly pulls the stick of one of ours and flips it across the ice. The player now without the stick grabs the puck and tosses it out of the zone. <TWEET> Penalty. They pull their goalie and end up 6 on 4. Of course, they score and win in OT.

This was right after one of their forecheckers had obviously tripped our last defensemen - the ref called the ol' "hook and dive." Stop reffing the friggin' score. Idiots.

where on the net?

27-12 in shots after 2 - sounds as if the amerrks are dominating.

332488[/snapback]

Go to www.amerks.com and click on the "listen live" button for game 4 wed. It leads you to a link for whtk rochester. Enjoy!

Vanek out with a cut above the eye....this fug'n ref has to be the worst ever <_<

332449[/snapback]

Manitoba had 8 PP and Rochester had 3 PP. Not too one-sided. We have lost both games this guy has reffed and the third one he reffed was the one where we scored 4 goals in the last 12 minutes of the game after we were down 2-0. I was there and he was totally one-sided towards the Moose.

Has Clarke MacArthur signed a Sabres contract?  I see he got an assist last night.

332552[/snapback]

Amerks brought him up from the ECHL I believe, probably on a PTO. I am not sure who he is replacing, since everyone seems to be back from injury. He could be filling McMorrow's roster spot. Don't know how long he will be here, but it sounded like he played a solid 60 minute game.