Beef between Davis and McKenzie (Amended title courtesy of BillsShredder83)

Draconator

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Brisket takes skill and time.

Love BBQ
Cattle country for sure
Davis and McKenzie are alright by me. and not just for the footballing skills  : D

Go Bills

All legit BBQ takes time and skill. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Brisket takes skill and time.

Love BBQ
Cattle country for sure
Davis and McKenzie are alright by me. and not just for the footballing skills  : D

Go Bills

Anyone can smoke pork...3, 2, 1... Brisket is an artform.  That said, I'll take KC BB over central Texas, which beats Memphis and then St Louis. Carolina doesn't enter the discussion, but I love it too! Lived in all these places and therefore feel qualified to judge. Myself, its a simple Traeger job done right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Anyone can smoke pork...3, 2, 1... Brisket is an artform.  That said, I'll take KC BB over central Texas, which beats Memphis and then St Louis. Carolina doesn't enter the discussion, but I love it too! Lived in all these places and therefore feel qualified to judge. Myself, its a simple Traeger job done right. 

I disagree. But then again, I care more about pork than beef. I suspect you are the opposite. I live in Florida and I'd say I've been to one, maybe two, places that actually make great pork ribs. Most pork is average. Great pork is exquisite. 

• Agree 1

Just now, wppete said:

That’s an entertaining duo. 

Which is much more important, and on topic, than our meat squabble.  😆

It's very impressive. Yes, the clips we see are curated, and there is a bit of an image marketing machine at work here. (I mean, let's be honest.) But the team vibe simply seems too genuine and real to be entirely a media creation. I'm sure they have their issues, but it's so good to really like a good team, or seemingly good people, who really like playing with each other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I love this team and their apparent bond but I can’t with the sounds of people eating 🤮.

Have been told before to close my mouth when I chew !
 But yes. Its honest and reflective of the Bills culture.

Not bad these fellows can play darned good football as well as give us a fans a little fun , on the side please

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.