OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

The Colts D isnt bad!?  Where have you been the last 5 years Promo?

Listen, I think Tom Brady deserves a lot of credit for being cool under pressure and very accurate, but annoiting him HOF material is a bit premature.  Lets remember that Rick Mirer strung together a series of good years before reality caught up with him.

24834[/snapback]

The Colts' D sucks. Didn't you see that graphic about how Freeney was only the second Colt in almost 30 years to make the Pro Bowl on defense?

The D is even worse right now with Mike Doss, their only playmaker in the secondary, out with an injury.

Brady is playing at home against a crappy D that's lost one of its best players during this game.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is how Brady looks SOOO comfortable with a man draped all over him. When another man touches a QB, that QB usually tries to get away, Brady on the other hand acts like it feels good, stands there, then completes the pass. I guess we need a gay QB to succeed. :P

The Colts D isnt bad!?  Where have you been the last 5 years Promo?

Listen, I think Tom Brady deserves a lot of credit for being cool under pressure and very accurate, but annoiting him HOF material is a bit premature.  Lets remember that Rick Mirer strung together a series of good years before reality caught up with him.

24834[/snapback]

Rick Mirer? When did Rick Mirer win 2 Super Bowl in 3 years? You trying to tell me Rick Mirer was ever as good as Tom Brady? Even for 5 minutes? Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

PTR

What's funny is how Brady looks SOOO comfortable with a man draped all over him.  When another man touches a QB, that QB usually tries to get away, Brady on the other hand acts like it feels good, stands there, then completes the pass.  I guess we need a gay QB to succeed.   :D

24846[/snapback]

lmfao :D:D:D:P:D:lol::w00t:

Rick Mirer?  When did Rick Mirer win 2 Super Bowl in 3 years?  You trying to tell me Rick Mirer was ever as good as Tom Brady?  Even for 5 minutes?  Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

PTR

24847[/snapback]

I'm not saying that at all, what I'm saying is that I can list off a bunch of QBs who look good, or who were in good systems, and then bombed off when they were taken out of that system. When Rick Mirer started his career, he had a good system and thrived. When taken out of it, he crapped out. And that SB excuse makes no sense...Jeff Hostettler has a SB ring, does that make him a better QB then Dan Marino in your books?

I think Brady is good, but I'm not ready to go down on him quite yet.

As Bills fans we should take note. It's been 2 years since Edge's knee injury and only NOW is he looking like the Edge of old. Face it, he has looked nasty tonight.

So, using him as the benchmark, Willis still has a year to go. So let's not expect greatness from Willis from Week 1 on. He needs more time.

How about that INT from your HOFer there Promo?

:P

24850[/snapback]

Close your eyes if you want. Brady is one damn good QB. Probably the best in the league. Bledsoe isn't 50% of what Tom Brady has...and I'm a Bills fan! Sorry, it's the truth. It sucks that the Pats are blessed with aguy like him.

By the way, did you hear Madden say Brady was a 4th stringer scrub the year before he took over for Bledsoe? Any team in the NFL could have had him for nothing! Just goes to show you how bad scouting in the NFL is. If a player doesn't have a blinking neon sign over him coming out of college, most people assume he sucks.

PTR