OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Polian deserves alot of credit for the Colt's abysmal D over the years.

It is splendidly horrible!

Receivers are wide open! Why don't they adjust from zone and play man?

The Colts aren't bothering to tackle anyone at all.

It is now 27-17 in favor of the Panties.

The rout is on. :P

Yeah right...Drew will find an open guy only if he has 30 seconds to throw.  Sad as it is to say, looking at these QBs playing tonight, our offense is light-years behind.

24820[/snapback]

isn't it kind of unfair to say that due to the fact that we haven't played a reugular season game yet? under mularkey as our head coach.

I guess Brady gets two extra seconds to call hike....WTF!!!

24808[/snapback]

Yep, time most definitely expired. Are you kidding, why would the zebras call a delay of game on Marsha and lose knob-gobbling privileges? :P

BTW, Michaels mentioned that Dungy rarely tosses the red flag unless directed to do so by his subordinates in the coaching boxes. They must all be blind not to notice the clock!

:D

isn't it kind of unfair to say that due to the fact that we haven't played a reugular season game yet?  under mularkey as our head coach.

24823[/snapback]

Its not that Drew doesnt have as much talent as Brady or Manning, I'd say he has more then both of them physically. Its just that our O-Line is SO bad, they'll never give him enough time to get the ball out of there.

Guest Guest_GOo_*

"Branch looks like a fantasy sleeper...but then again, they "feature" different players in different games, which is why patriot receivers never get drafted high in any smart fantasy draft. "

If you think Branch is a fantasy "sleeper", you haven't been paying attention. He's no sleeper. This is his breakout year. Everyone has been saying it.

Brady gets 8 seconds to throw the ball. When he doesn't, he looks terrible.

We must put pressure on him, or he'll pick us apart.

Anyone else think Brady was at :00 when he made that third and whatever. Ended up in Patriots TD. Should have been penalty.

isn't it kind of unfair to say that due to the fact that we haven't played a reugular season game yet?  under mularkey as our head coach.

24823[/snapback]

What's unfair is not giving Brady his due. It's pretty obvious to me he's a future hall-of-famer. What's amazing is not just his accuracy, but that he sees everything! He knows where everyone one of his receivers are. The Colts D is not bad...Brady is making them look bad becuase he can find the one guy who's open. And even if they are not open, he can thread the needle to them.

Totally-F***in'Amazing...that's all I can say. Based on what I see, who is going to lay a glove on the Pats? They are lucky and good...VERY GOOD.

PTR

"Branch looks like a fantasy sleeper...but then again, they "feature" different players in different games, which is why patriot receivers never get drafted high in any smart fantasy draft. "

If you think Branch is a fantasy "sleeper", you haven't been paying attention. He's no sleeper. This is his breakout year. Everyone has been saying it.

Brady gets 8 seconds to throw the ball. When he doesn't, he looks terrible.

We must put pressure on him, or he'll pick us apart.

Anyone else think Brady was at :00 when he made that third and whatever. Ended up in Patriots TD. Should have been penalty.

24829[/snapback]

yes i noticed that too. the clock WAS at 0 and i thought that i was the only one who noticed that.

What's unfair is not giving Brady his due.  It's pretty obvious to me he's a future hall-of-famer.  What's amazing is not just his accuracy, but that he sees everything!  He knows where everyone one of his receivers are.  The Colts D is not bad...Brady is making them look bad becuase he can find the one guy who's open.  And even if they are not open, he can thread the needle to them.

Totally-F***in'Amazing...that's all I can say.  Based on what I see, who is going to lay a glove on the Pats?  They are lucky and good...VERY GOOD.

PTR

24830[/snapback]

The Colts D isnt bad!? Where have you been the last 5 years Promo?

Listen, I think Tom Brady deserves a lot of credit for being cool under pressure and very accurate, but annoiting him HOF material is a bit premature. Lets remember that Rick Mirer strung together a series of good years before reality caught up with him.

Stokely on that TD reception! The threat of run on the play action led to that.

27-24 Panties.

BTW, PTR, Colts D has been bad for awhile now. It's what is keeping them from the big prize. They are acutely similar to the Chiefs in that regard!

What's unfair is not giving Brady his due.  It's pretty obvious to me he's a future hall-of-famer.  What's amazing is not just his accuracy, but that he sees everything!  He knows where everyone one of his receivers are.  The Colts D is not bad...Brady is making them look bad becuase he can find the one guy who's open.  And even if they are not open, he can thread the needle to them.

Totally-F***in'Amazing...that's all I can say.  Based on what I see, who is going to lay a glove on the Pats?  They are lucky and good...VERY GOOD.

PTR

24830[/snapback]

umm. i'll give brady his due totally. :P i agree..

the teams that could possibly touch them are going to be the ones that can constantly provide a pass rush to shake up brady. (baltimore and ........ well i dunno)

Madden has a hard on for Brady and now he has a hard on for Harrison.

Harrison is the bigest c-sucker in the league and he is one player I would love to see get purposely injured. He purposely tries to injury opposing players on every play.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: douche bag Harrison