Mike Munchak available for OL coach

YoloinOhio

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/what-changes-are-coming-to-the-vikings-offensive-line

Any new head coach may want to make their own choice around an offensive line coach, but Brian O’Neill gave a rousing endorsement for Phil Rauscher to return after Rauscher replaced Rick Dennison following Dennison’s refusal to get vaccinated.

“I’ll play football for Phil Rauscher any day, anywhere, anytime, anyplace,” O’Neill said after the season. “I respect him as a coach. I respect him as a man in what he was able to do in the situation with the fall, with Rick Dennison and how Phil was able to come in and do an unbelievable job with our group. I’m proud of the way he coached us and proud of how he grew throughout the year. He grew with us, and we grew with him. We went through the growing pains together, and I think we’re better now than at the beginning when he first got here. I think he’s going to be an O-line coach in the NFL for a long time, and I’d love to have him coach me and our guys because I know our guys in our room feel the same way.”

I wonder if this gets announced today.

Edited by Jim Bob

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.