The sky is falling, the sky is falling !!

WashPost article

Wait hold on to your hats.......the world is not coming to an end because GWB decided to cut taxes.......instead the results are exactly as expected..and predicted. Increased tax revenues based on good economic conditions.

Go figure........the dems were screaming at the top of thier lungs about how GWB and friends were buering us in debt because of the tax cust that they gave to the rich. Well, once again facts trumped lous mouthed fiction, and the proof is in the tax revenue reciepts.

Whats next for the dummycrats.....complaining that the increase in tax revenues should be given back to the folks instead of being used to pay down the debt? Who knows, but this much you can count on. Once again they will be behind the curve, and grasping at air. They are rudderless, and have turned into nothing more then a reactionary party. No vision, no hope, and no confidence in the people of the USA. In otherwords........lost.

WashPost article

Wait hold on to your hats.......the world is not coming to an end because GWB decided to cut taxes.......instead the results are exactly as expected..and predicted. Increased tax revenues based on good economic conditions.

Go figure........the dems were screaming at the top of thier lungs about how GWB and friends were buering us in debt because of the tax cust that they gave to the rich. Well, once again facts trumped lous mouthed fiction, and the proof is in the tax revenue reciepts.

Whats next for the dummycrats.....complaining that the increase in tax revenues should be given back to the folks instead of being used to pay down the debt? Who knows, but this much you can count on. Once again they will be behind the curve, and grasping at air. They are rudderless, and have turned into nothing more then a reactionary party. No vision, no hope, and no confidence in the people of the USA. In otherwords........lost.

329247[/snapback]

Nah, instead they're burying us in debt because they can't stop wasting our money. But at least they cut our taxes in the short term.

WashPost article

329247[/snapback]

Well, if Congress would actually cut spending, then we would have something to cheer about. Less spending = less tax revenue needed to keep the government functioning. Pretty simple concept.

WashPost article

329247[/snapback]

GWB is the first president to cut taxes, actively cut the size of government, and pay down the debt. All it took was a man with balls and vision, which is why...

Democrats=dead in '08.

Can you imagine if kerry and the ketcup queen would have won the white house what the nes of the regarding these numbers would be?

It would be a orgasmic love fest of the highest degree. kerry would have been lauded as the greatest president in the last 100 years for saving our economy, and saving us from a afte worse then death. It would have been totally sickening.

It would be a orgasmic love fest of the highest degree. kerry would have been lauded as the greatest president in the last 100 years for saving our economy, and saving us from a afte worse then death. It would have been totally sickening.

332005[/snapback]

Instead, we get the same thing from you over Bush. And it's sickening as well. :unsure:

Instead, we get the same thing from you over Bush.  And it's sickening as well.  :unsure:

332011[/snapback]

I'm at a loss as to how anyone could read that article and say we've turned the corner.

GWB is the first president to cut taxes, actively cut the size of government, and pay down the debt.

Democrats=dead in '08.

329376[/snapback]

Seriously? I know he cut taxes.

The government has grown and so has the debt.

So I think his vision is about 33.333%

GWB is the first president to cut taxes, actively cut the size of government, and pay down the debt. All it took was a man with balls and vision, which is why...

Democrats=dead in '08.

329376[/snapback]

Sounds like someone's been bogarting the joint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WashPost article

329247[/snapback]

Rich: If the economy is so great then why is the stock market so sluggish.

And I suppose you can give a cogent explanation for that?  <_<

Unbelievable that we live in a country where people who don't know the economy from the stock market are still allowed a say in how the economy's run.

351217[/snapback]

The stock market determines whether airlines turn a profit which in turn lowers the costs of tobacco companies which suck up all the profits and ruins the economy.

Oh wait, I thought I was in a truth commercial for a minute, nevermind.

The stock market determines whether airlines turn a profit which in turn lowers the costs of tobacco companies which suck up all the profits and ruins the economy.

Oh wait, I thought I was in a truth commercial for a minute, nevermind.

351220[/snapback]

Thanks for injecting some absurdity into the retard roller coaster here. I think.

You ARE kidding, right? <_<

And I suppose you can give a cogent explanation for that?  <_<

Unbelievable that we live in a country where people who don't know the economy from the stock market are still allowed a say in how the economy's run.

351217[/snapback]

Try taking the longer view. The point is, a significant part of the us economy is represented by the stock market, indeed all financial markets. It's not just small business. Are you telling me that all's rosy in both sectors? The volatility in the financial markets is unlike anything we've seen in recent years. Again, go back to the original article and tell me what the "good news" is in there? The contributor cited that tax receipts were up. Well, yeah, that usually happens when the article covers the period when income taxes become due.