Let's keep our eye on this guy if he gets cut...

Anybody ever seen him play?

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8443097

...France already tied two all-time single-game NFLEL records in Week One at Cologne, when he connected on 5-of-6 field goals - 54, 30, 26, 38 and 48 yards - and missed a 46-yarder. He tied the record for most field goals made in a single game...

Also:

Buccaneers | France Named NFLE ST Player of Week - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 4 May 2005 15:08:19 -0700

Tampa Bay Buccaneers PK Todd France was named the NFL Europe Special Teams Player of the Week for the third time in five weeks after connecting on all three field goal attempts during Week 5, April 30.

The Giants had him in camp last year & he was going to be their kicker until Coughlin decided he wanted someone with more experience & cut him days before the season started & signed Christie. He did well last preseason but missed a kick that Mularkey wouldn't have let Lindell try & it cost him his roster spot. I think he's got an NFL leg & all he needs is a chance.

The Titans are trying out two kickers that could be of interest. One is a Swede by the name of Ola Kimrin that is 6'3" and teaches soccer to 9 yr old girls back at his homeland. He was impressive filling in for PK John Hall at one point. He actually won a couple of games for the 'Skins. PK Remy Hamilton is a arena kicker who leads the league with a 80% accuracy and 159 points. If he continues this pace he'll break the record of 72%. When one of them gets the boot I wouldn't mind if he was to get a try-out. I'm tired of this Lindell, I hope Buffalo finds a replacement for this choker.