Bills / Saints Tickets

I will placing my order on Friday for the second round of tickets to the Bills / Saints game.

The following is a list of the individuals that have contacted me with interest. Please review and confirm back to me your order.

Todd85 - 3 tickets - confirmed

MVJim - 15-20 tickets

CajunBillsBacker - 3 tickets - confirmed

AKC - 4 tickets - confirmed

Jay Rosen - 1 Ticket - confirmed

Mackey7789 - 2 Tickets - confirmed

Expressed interest but no confirmation!!!

Billsman1

Mead107 - 2 more tickets - no confirmation

CentralVaBills

Go Bills AL

Donald Trautman

Please contact me if you want tickets.

Eric in VA

New to the site. We are intereseted in Bills-Saints tickets - ABQ Bills

I will placing my order on Friday for the second round of tickets to the Bills / Saints game.

The following is a list of the individuals that have contacted me with interest.  Please review and confirm back to me your order.

Todd85 - 3 tickets - confirmed

MVJim - 15-20 tickets

CajunBillsBacker - 3 tickets - confirmed

AKC - 4 tickets - confirmed

Jay Rosen - 1 Ticket - confirmed

Mackey7789 - 2 Tickets - confirmed

Expressed interest but no confirmation!!!

Billsman1

Mead107 - 2 more tickets - no confirmation

CentralVaBills

Go Bills AL

Donald Trautman

Please contact me if you want tickets.

Eric in VA

328733[/snapback]

Eric...you get my vote for "The poster most willing to go above and beyond the call of duty". Putting all these tickets on your credit card, without having the money in hand deserves kudos. Hopefully you will not get burned.

Eric...you get my vote for "The poster most willing to go above and beyond the call of duty".  Putting all these tickets on your credit card, without having the money is hand deserves kudos.  Hopefully you will not get burned.

329115[/snapback]

Theres always EBAY :D

Eric...you get my vote for "The poster most willing to go above and beyond the call of duty".  Putting all these tickets on your credit card, without having the money in hand deserves kudos.  Hopefully you will not get burned.

329115[/snapback]

I figure if someone wants to burn me on the ticket money I can always call him out on the site and then they will pay (either in cash or suffer the pain of a pissed Bills Fan). I know that we can be pretty darn nasty on this board and the thread will last forever. Remember the "I'm a terrible Person" thread. That went on days with no sign of letting up.

I also agree about the EBAY path. Buy tickets at low price and sell at face.

100%+ profit.

Thanks,

Eric