Trivia Help please

At some time, Kildrive referred to TRavis Henry by the wrong name, I was guessing it was Travis Hunter. What did he call him?

TIA

p.s. I was unable to find this w/ a cursory googling.

Pet Rock.

Oh sorry that is my nick name for him.

327874[/snapback]

three things in life are certain:

(1) death

(2) taxes

(3) if there's a post mentioning travis henry, VA will be there with a cheap shot

he called henry:

"mr. travis, you fumble, can't pick up blitzes, sexually deviant, butter-hands  out of the backfield, jamal lewis was 50x better than you as a Vol., can't get to the second level of tacklers due to no speed and injury prone henry."

327879[/snapback]

You forgot learning disabled. :doh:

(1) death

(2) taxes

(3) if there's a post mentioning travis henry, VA will be there with a cheap shot

327875[/snapback]

No not always, I left him alone last year and during the season, until he started his childish antics again. I promised some folks I would do that and I didn't respond or comment any negativity towards him for nearly a year. And in fact I have chosen which to respond to since then with great care. I suspect that if you look at all the Travis posts since the end of the season I have responded to fewer than 25% of them. But again don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

No not always, I left him alone last year and during the season, until he started his childish antics again.  I promised some folks I would do that and I didn't respond or comment any negativity towards him for nearly a year.  And in fact I have chosen which to respond to since then with great care.  I suspect that if you look at all the Travis posts since the end of the season I have responded to fewer than 25% of them.  But again don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

327898[/snapback]

now, now, don't go calling me ignorant. i didn't call you any names. you have an agenda and everyone knows it.

now, now, don't go calling me ignorant.  i didn't call you any names.  you have an agenda and everyone knows it.

327934[/snapback]

But your quote was

(1) death

(2) taxes

You said I always make cheap shot at posts about Travis. That is either ignorant or stupid on your part. Since calling you stupid would be name calling I chose the better that you didn't know better, hence you are ignorant of the facts. being ignorant isn't always bad, but being stupid is.

My only agenda, is that either a) Travis nees to shut the !@#$ up, perform as a RB on the field and live up to his contract as the 2nd stringer and do it well, or b) the Bills should cut bait and get rid of the guy.

I can live with either situation. But Travis is not and never has been in my opinion a quality STARTING running back in the NFL. His skills and ability is too limited and other then 3-4 teams he would not start on any NFL team. I have always said he is in that 3rd tier of backs that could start for bad teams but having a back like him on the field is like playing with 10 guys on offense for at least 50% of your plays.