Bills Carolina game set for SUNDAY Dec 19th

Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

14 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Market size likely does play into it though wonder if it's the only game does it matter?

In fairness NE, Indy, Cleveland, and Vegas have all been viewed as potential playoff teams as have the Bills, but Carolina hasn't exactly been viewed that way.  Admittedly Carolina is about as close to getting in as any of these other teams purely based on standings.  By Dec 19th, much can change either way.

I figured our game would be selected because of the storylines. Panthers still very much in the hunt. Carolina-to-Buffalo pipeline. Return of Cam. 

20 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

All good by me. But more proof that the Bills have lost their luster as a serious playoff contender. If the Bills were still perceived as the "Hot" and "Glamorous"  team they were 3 weeks ago, this game is given national prominence. Instead it's seen as just another Sunday game. The Bills will need to win both Thanksgiving, AND the Patriots game to get back to national prominence. They can only blame themselves, with their weak and soft play the last month.      

I think this is more about Carolina. SF, Philly & Min all look more likely to be competitive for the 6-7 NFC slots at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.