Breida 5 attempts 51 yards

Niagara Dude

17 hours ago, phxbacker said:

You and the whole bar i was sitting in. I think the problem is he sucks in pass protection and since we refuse to run the ball, its always pass protect. Which in a way is funny because he is a better pass catching RB so is better suited for a passing game ...

What ever happened to the miss direction plays with Mckenzie or Diggs or Beasley?

Why don't they put Gilliam in to block so Breida can catch out of the backfield? Two RB/3WR is an acceptable formation, last time I checked? It's just crazy they keep doing the same stuff that doesn't work over and over

4 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I’m confused with Daboll’s obsession with Moss & Singletary? Every time Singletary gets the ball I’m quietly I’m telling the tv “don’t fumble don’t fumble…” I’d rather Breida get a bulk of the carries w/ Moss as a short yardage back.

It’s the whole system, so many situational players in constant rotation. They look like Singletary between 20 and 20 and Moss between the 20 and goal line situations and pretty much any short yardage. 

Same can said for our DLine. It changes every week based on opponent. We have wasted high draft picks on guys who are hardly on the field. It’s frustrating. You want guys to grow and improve but how can they if only used in certain situations?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.