Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)

Virgil

On 8/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, Niagara Bill said:

200 lbs 6,2 is certainly different that this situation. Most often the man is bigger, always except.

I did not know the exact situation but a huge percentage of people were taking his side because of the slap. I was trying to change the dialog. My seats were in the aisle. I gave had wrong section folks 3 or 4 times every game in 3rd quarter. Some are cool, some are idiots, some say sorry, some stand in front of you for 5 minutes trying to fiqure out what to do. Some spill their beer, some spill it on others. Easy to see how this circumstance happens.

Most people are polite even when drunk. Some are not. Some have thin skins. Some are regular fighters, some are not. 

He'll, the guy sitting there may not even know the women and maybe felt compelled to jump up when she was hit.

If the dude in the aisle had 1 oz of class, he would have walked away from a drunk women.

She didn’t get hit until after the other guy squared off on him and she jumped in between them, swinging.  She did not get hit before that.  

On 8/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, K-9 said:

So, if he was in the correct section and stood up, then the woman and her boyfriend would have been ok with it? People sit in the wrong sections at sporting events all the time, so I that had zero to do with it. 

Dude the whole "sitting in the wrong section" thing was made up. Some weird people exist who like to push narratives online that have nothing to do with them. They'll do odd things like pretend to have inside knowledge on a random fight at a random stadium. It's hilarious cause this isn't even a Bills game and yet we have someone on a Bills message board so passionate about making this guy out to be a villain, they're willing to ignore that fact that most of us have common sense and even tho the odds of them knowing someone in that section who actually knew the facts are at least 1 in several hundred thousand, they still make up such a scenario...one that still doesn't even excuse the woman's behavior. If the man in the white shirt was indeed in the wrong, all the woman had to do was report him to security...not physically engage with him. Thats the clear civil thing to do if and when any fellow fan, in the right section or not, is acting in a manner that violates the rules. Once she physically engaged him he had every right to stand his ground and demand she leave him alone....OR defend himself if it came to that...which it did. He clearly showed restraint until he was in full on engagement. Some people live by double standards.

• Like (+1) 1