RIP, Jambi from Pee-Wee’s Playhouse

ChevyVanMiller

I recall finding the intro to 'Pee Wee's Playhouse' on YouTube (that Hawaiian guitar / vibes intro is better than Prozac, I need to find that in a loop!), and in the comments was John Paragon graciously interacting with others posting memories of the show. Cedric and Bob were great adversaries for the usually oblivious Kramer.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw the two threads back to back and for a second there I thought Billy Fuccillo was Jambi.

Anyway, I couldn't place the face so I had to click on the link to get the Seinfeld role.  I didn't realize those two guys even had names.  I'm going to have the whole "are you talking to me" thing stuck in my head all day.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

I saw the two threads back to back and for a second there I thought Billy Fuccillo was Jambi.

Anyway, I couldn't place the face so I had to click on the link to get the Seinfeld role.  I didn't realize those two guys even had names.  I'm going to have the whole "are you talking to me" thing stuck in my head all day.

"Hooo?!  Hooo deed not know wee hhhhad names?!"

It was many years after Seinfeld finished its run that I finally discovered Cedric = Jambi = John Paragon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.