Donahoe is the Son of Satan

Nothing says "romance" on a Saturday night like the thought of John Luc Picard doing Whoopie Goldberg. Thanks for the visual.  :flirt:

356249[/snapback]

If you ever watched the show, Gyna or whatever her name was was the only one that could B word at Jean Luke and get away with it. It was like a married couple.

If you ever watched the show, Gyna or whatever her name was was the only one that could B word at Jean Luke and get away with it.  It was like a married couple.

356251[/snapback]

So his character was banging her character?

And people kept watching?

Freaks.

If you ever watched the show, Gyna or whatever her name was was the only one that could B word at Jean Luke and get away with it.  It was like a married couple.

356251[/snapback]

You watch Oprah, don't you?

Regularly, just a guess.

356251[/snapback]

TD liked to "do" Gyna because if you softened the G in her name is sounds like the last part of another word...

Hey...Oprah's pretty cool..... :flirt:

356263[/snapback]

I honestly would not know? And no it is because of her color. I also don't watch the female judge character, or AI, or Bachlor, or anything else that si meant to entertain the limited attention span US citizen.

I honestly would not know?  And no it is because of her color.  I also don't watch the female judge character, or AI,  or Bachlor, or anything else that si meant to entertain the limited attention span US citizen.

356268[/snapback]

Well, thank you very much for being so defensive.

So, you would if you had more time.