Donahoe is the Son of Satan

i thought it signed with Dallas...

340790[/snapback]

No, TD made me do that one a couple years back, when he made me pick the biggest Roid out of my ass and he signed that one too. I've since burned that one. It was covered in a Cowboy uniform. Bloody mess...........

TD made me pick the biggest booger out of my nose today. He signed it , and I framed it. Its hanging over my fireplace right now.

340775[/snapback]

do you have a COA? for the booger i mean...

Here I was, moving along, minding my own business when this strange voice started whispering in my head, "bump this thread, bump this thread." The next thing I know, I am bumping this thread. Damn you TD!

No, TD made me do that one a couple years back, when he made me pick the biggest Roid out of my ass and he signed that one too. I've since burned that one. It was covered in a Cowboy uniform. Bloody mess...........

340791[/snapback]

Not even THAT blinding vision can stop this thread.

TD is responsible for burning my pupils with a vision of TD making Eryn pick a roid out of his ass.

Gavin: if this thread were a movie, people would be lined up outside, dressed in costumes, waiting to see it. :blink:

Not even THAT blinding vision can stop this thread.

TD is responsible for burning my pupils with a vision of TD making Eryn pick a roid out of his ass.

Gavin: if this thread were a movie, people would be lined up outside, dressed in costumes, waiting to see it. :blink:

341608[/snapback]

the thought of someone dressed up as a 'roid out of eryn's ass is rather disturbing...

the thought of someone dressed up as a 'roid out of eryn's ass is rather disturbing...

341615[/snapback]

Hey come on folks, can't we keep this thread clean?!? What happened to the good old days of this thread when we ripped on TD for being an evil bastard?!?

Let's try to raise the bar a little!

Thank you for your cooperation :blink:

What happened to the good old days of this thread when we ripped on TD for being an evil bastard?!?

341622[/snapback]

yeah! this thread used to be about bashin TD, but then it like went all commercial

the last straw was when TD made that commercial with Darth Vadar and the Burger King

Hey come on folks, can't we keep this thread clean?!?  What happened to the good old days of this thread when we ripped on TD for being an evil bastard?!?

Thank you for your cooperation  :blink:

341622[/snapback]

TD wont let me raise the bar...he whispered..."keep it in the mud, they'll like you"

Damn you TD for lying to me...

Hey come on folks, can't we keep this thread clean?!?  What happened to the good old days of this thread when we ripped on TD for being an evil bastard?!?

Thank you for your cooperation  :w00t:

341622[/snapback]

TD killed you sense of humor, For shame. Kill TD. :lol: