Tyrone Calico

So I know that there's this nice little rumor flying around that Travis will be traded to Tennessee for Tyrone Calico.

But was this reported before or after we drafted Roscoe Parrish? Do you see this trade going down? If so, where does Calico and Parrish fit into the equation with Evans and Moulds on the roster?

So I know that there's this nice little rumor flying around that Travis will be traded to Tennessee for Tyrone Calico.

But was this reported before or after we drafted Roscoe Parrish? Do you see this trade going down? If so, where does Calico and Parrish fit into the equation with Evans and Moulds on the roster?

318353[/snapback]

If he could ever stay healthy, this topic would be a good debate, but the kid hasn't so why give up proven talent for someone who has yet to put it together.

Hang on to TH til the bitter end or a good draft choice i. e., a 3rd next year or failing that TH will need to play well for us in 2005. For what we paid him we have gotten good value already. Some contender/pretender will have need by trade deadline.

I'll give a 2 part opinion

1. I absolutely Love Tyrone Calico. I believe he has the ability to be the next Terrell Owens. 6'4 225 lbs and fast who can break on a route with tremendous acceleration. He's got the size the speed, the ability what he has to do is stay healthy although last year it was more Roy Williams fault than his own. I look for Calico to have a huge year this year

2. I don't want calico on my team. Theres no place for him. Calico has the talent to be a true #1 wr in this league, However we have Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, Roscoe Parrish.... there's really no place for calico on our team. If next year Eric Moulds is no longer with us by all means I'd love to grab a talent like Calico, but for this year I'm going to have to politely decline.

318353[/snapback]

Yeah, we can then trade for a few more WRs. We have six tight ends on the roster now. Let's stock the team with 15 WRs and TEs to "give JP the tools."

Sounds great!

Given Calico's size in all honesty I think he has the pottential to develop into the next Terrell Owens call me crazy. Also this is no knock against Lee Evans or Roscoe Parrish, but it would be nice to add a receiver with good size, which Calico possess.