Free Agency Wish List After Pre FA re-signings

The more I think about it, the more I want the Bills to sign Kenny Golladay in FA. It’s a win-win situation for the Bills. It gives them another veteran presence for Josh Allen opposite Diggs. A “throw it up” option for Josh. Golladay is capable of being a “#1 option” if Diggs were injured. Another red zone threat. More of a physical/fight for the football presence than Smoke gave. Just thinking the Bills offense would be more explosive with him on team

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The more I think about it, the more I want the Bills to sign Kenny Golladay in FA. It’s a win-win situation for the Bills. It gives them another veteran presence for Josh Allen opposite Diggs. A “throw it up” option for Josh. Golladay is capable of being a “#1 option” if Diggs were injured. Another red zone threat. More of a physical/fight for the football presence than Smoke gave. Just thinking the Bills offense would be more explosive with him on team

I wouldn't hate it if we went all-in on offense. Per Spotrac, right now we're paying the largest % in the league of our cap dollars to defense (54.23%)

1. Buffalo Bills - 54.23%
  2. Chicago Bears - 52.72%
  3. Pittsburgh Steelers - 50.70%
  4. LA Rams - 49.68%
  5. Minnesota Vikings - 49.36%

9 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This would make the passing game devastating but I don't see how it could be remotely possible.  Projections have him getting big time money and Agholor just got 13 million per year.

12 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

I wouldn't hate it if we went all-in on offense. Per Spotrac, right now we're paying the largest % in the league of our cap dollars to defense (54.23%)

1. Buffalo Bills - 54.23%
  2. Chicago Bears - 52.72%
  3. Pittsburgh Steelers - 50.70%
  4. LA Rams - 49.68%
  5. Minnesota Vikings - 49.36%

Yes. With the re-signings on defense and return of opt outs, the Bills draft can focus on defensive depth. IMO, getting Wallace back in the fold is crucial. Golladay would help cure the run game woes. Besides, Daboll doesn’t call many run plays. Build up the defensive line in draft early and often.

Options on the pre-draft wish list are dwindling

a. Game Changing Edge Rusher: Justin Houston, Jadeveon Clowney or Haason Reddick, with Dunlap being a cheaper option

b. CB 2: Adoree Jackson or Xavier Rhodes (Cheaper option)

c. Tight End: Zach Ertz and the Starting TE of any team that drafts Kyle Pitts.

d. Mauling guard to open running lanes (a la Incognito): Lane Taylor, James Carpenter (just dont get Gabe Jackson)

e. RB: Hunt, Fournette

4 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Options on the pre-draft wish list are dwindling

a. Game Changing Edge Rusher: Justin Houston, Jadeveon Clowney or Haason Reddick, with Dunlap being a cheaper option

b. CB 2: Adoree Jackson or Xavier Rhodes (Cheaper option)

c. Tight End: Zach Ertz and the Starting TE of any team that drafts Kyle Pitts.

d. Mauling guard to open running lanes (a la Incognito): Lane Taylor, James Carpenter (just dont get Gabe Jackson)

e. RB: Hunt, Fournette

If you don't want Gabe Jackson then you REALLY don't want James Carpenter.

There's quite a few names I'd add to this list: Rodney Hudson, Melvin Ingram, Patrick Peterson, Malcolm Butler, Sheldon Rankins, Baushad Breeland, Casey Heyward, Kyle Rudolph, Kyle Long, Malik Hooker to name a handful...

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, glazeduck said:

If you don't want Gabe Jackson then you REALLY don't want James Carpenter.

There's quite a few names I'd add to this list: Rodney Hudson, Melvin Ingram, Patrick Peterson, Malcolm Butler, Sheldon Rankins, Baushad Breeland, Casey Heyward, Kyle Rudolph, Kyle Long, Malik Hooker to name a handful...

Thanks. I do like some of those names. 

• Like (+1) 1