IMPORTANT - Hotel in New Orleans

aussiew

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for a place to stay on Bourbon St. in the middle of the French Quarter without spending a lot of money PM me and I'll help you out- I had two places I was considering and I've commited to one but the other is very nice and still available.

If anyone is looking for a place to stay on Bourbon St. in the middle of the French Quarter without spending a lot of money PM me and I'll help you out- I had two places I was considering and I've commited to one but the other is very nice and still available.

329599[/snapback]

This of course is contingent upon the condition that you're not scared shltless by the thought of having AKC know exactly where you are at 4AM on a Saturday night in the French Quarter. 0:)

This of course is contingent upon the condition that you're not scared shltless by the thought of having AKC know exactly where you are at 4AM on a Saturday night in the French Quarter.  0:)

329816[/snapback]

Good point. :lol:

Good to have you home, sister. Missed ya' much. 0:)

We need more folks around here who aren't afraid of AKC but still recognize the peril.....

329824[/snapback]

:lol: I'm still jealous of the folks who attended his draft day party. Heard it was a blast.

I'm still jealous of the folks who attended his draft day party. Heard it was a blast.

I haven't heard anything about it. Which must mean it was such a blast, that you can't even talk about it in public.

We'll have to find an excuse to go next year. Provided nobody makes us actually watch the draft. 0:)

I haven't heard anything about it. Which must mean it was such a blast, that you can't even talk about it in public.

We'll have to find an excuse to go next year. Provided nobody makes us actually watch the draft.  :(

329928[/snapback]

We reserved all three of you jokers seats- do you mean to tell me you were never there?

I could have sworn I saw......

I'll share one thing with you- at the Bills Raiders PreDraft Golf Tournament the opening 3 holes offered rain, about 3 more full sun, the next couple with puffed rice size hail and then the freakin' snow hit. I noticed Bob Lamb sneaking off towards the bar around the 9th hole, but don't let anyone still living in WNY know about that ;-)

I know, I know- it only proves he's the only smart one among us. But since I realized we'd spend the next 32 hours at the bar maybe I'm not so naive after all....

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Bills fans. I dont mean to invade your great forum but I am a Saints fan with two tickets for sale to the Bills @ Saints game. These are two great seats and they are posted on the Sell/Trade section of your forum. If I can be of any assistance with where to stay or things to do in New Orleans by all means please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address provided, thanks and good luck this season.

Has anyone heard the status of the group tickets we all ordered for this game. Just wondering if anyone had the heads up to whether or not the guy had received them yet, and when he was planning on mailing them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was in New Orleans this weekend. Ramada Inn and Suites Superdome is right across the street from the Holiday Inn Superdome. The rooms are smaller but it's a nice property and still OK for a party weekend. They aren't interested in negotiating a rate with me or holding a room block at this time because they say they will sell out anyway.

However, they have an online special - free breakfast for 2 if you book online. This is the best alternative if you've missed out on the room block at the Holiday Inn and you can still walk over for the parties.

http://www.neworleans-ramada.com/hotel.html

Rates are avg $88.67 Friday through Monday for double or King

King suites are ave $108.67.

Parking is off site at $15 per night with no in/out privilages.