Position Group least in need of a move

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say I feel most comfortable at QB.      Damn that feels good to write. 

Kicker. Bass-o-matic baby!

I actually see CB as a rather large need.... I think an upgrade to Levi would be very important, and I'm not sure Jackson showed enough to be penciled in as the starter... Levi vs. Dane competing in c

On 2/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Brennan Huff said:

Back up QB could use some tweaking 

Always the s... stir.  That was a funny thread last year.

On 2/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Probably WR. We've got 4 that can play.

When not injured all at the same time in the Championship game.  That was fun.  We might even see a surprise from Hodgins given a good camp last year before the injury.  If we cut Brown, and I’m not suggesting g we should do that as he was banged up this year, but might be a necessity, we need speed.

On 2/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, ScottLaw said:

Ok, but something needs to change. Can’t keep doing the same thing and expecting the same results against a team like KC. As NewEra pointed out, even when Mahomes was dropping back and getting rid of the ball quickly guys were wide open for easy, decent gains. Better pass rushers won’t make much a difference when he’s getting rid of the ball that quickly and guys are still wide open in the soft zone. 

That is scheme not player talent.  Sure guys get beat off the line from time to time but mostly it is McD and Frazier playing these guys a few yards off the LOS.  The played the same way against Baltimore it's just that Baltimore dropped some easy passes early in the game.

CB2 play will be just fine with the players they have. It's should be all about the front 7 getting better.  

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

That is scheme not player talent.  Sure guys get beat off the line from time to time but mostly it is McD and Frazier playing these guys a few yards off the LOS.  The played the same way against Baltimore it's just that Baltimore dropped some easy passes early in the game.

CB2 play will be just fine with the players they have. It's should be all about the front 7 getting better.  

They play Levi off almost the whole time because it really is all he can do. Levi is good at what the Bills ask him to do. They just know his limitations and don't ask him to do a lot. Having two corners who they can occasionally get a little more aggressive at the line with would give them more coverage options. Not at all suggesting they don't need to be better up front, but they need to upgrade that #2 corner spot as well I think. Even if your front 7 wins more if Levi is constantly 5 yards off by design because of his limitations then the counter for a good QB is just play pitch and catch to Levi's side.