Another RB..........

I don't need a spot on the bridge, but I am not going to tell you I'm happy about drafting a running back and a wideout when we have more pressing needs and guys like Wilkerson were still on the board.

317052[/snapback]

let us know when you land that GM job, ok pal?

By drafting a RB it is at least conceivable that we might trade Travis Henry.

Do you really like our playoff chances with McGahee and Williams as our top two runners?

Actually, Lionel Gates looks like he was drafted to play Special Teams to me, and be a RB/FB backup. I think its a great pick.

JDG - who finds it pretty amazing that nobody is taking a shot on Kay-Jay Harris or Walter Reyes....

If Wilkerson and Munoz are such good prospects,  why are they still sitting there on the board in R7?

317066[/snapback]

Apparently it's because the other 31 teams in the league are EVEN MORE stupid than Donahoe.

Clearly these two are gems and no one in the NFL recognizes it.

Wilkerson and Munoz must have serious injuries we don't know about, not our fault. GM or no GM, both these guys would help this football team, whatever round they would have gone in if not for the injuries. Just because we are not GM's doesn't mean we know nothing about the game.

I don't need a spot on the bridge, but I am not going to tell you I'm happy about drafting a running back and a wideout when we have more pressing needs and guys like Wilkerson were still on the board.

317052[/snapback]

Okay, I give up. You are much smarter than me. I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn this weekend. :devil: