Pats fans jumping on Bills Wagon!

Pete

19 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Better example is Peanuts where Lucy is repeatedly pulling football on Charlie Brown.

Interesting story on it.

https://slate.com/culture/2014/10/the-history-of-lucys-pulling-the-football-away-from-charlie-brown-in-peanuts.html#:~:text=It's true that the first,mar her brand new football.&text=(Charlie Brown trips over the ball anyway%2C of course.)

Lucy of course should be sued for harm and emotional damage but Lucy's father is a high priced ambulance chasing laywer.

Ok, so I'm the nerd who always reads linked articles. 

Limeaid: holy crap, how the hell did you find this? Great read, and I ain't even a big Slate fan. Others: read this; it's worth your 5-7 min.

Aside: Charles Schulz lived in Santa Rosa, and could often be seen in Monterey/Carmel area where I once lived. Spoke to him twice: extremely interesting guy and deep thinker...yet he drew a "kids" comic.

5 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Real Patriots fans should be careful what they're wishing for.  

I remember the Patriots 1st Super Bowl run in 2001 I pulled for them.  A combination of them being the underdogs, them playing in very cold weather as well, I liked the Tom Brady story at the time, and I was tired of the Rams at the time.

I severely came to regret that years later!!

As a Bills fan, I cannot even comprehend this thought process.   I was physically sick when NE made the field goal to beat the Rams.  Other than the Bills losing, NE winning was the worse possible outcome for any Super Bowl.   That pathetic group of apathetic fans got to enjoy a SB victory before long suffering passionate Bills fans.    Bryan Cox was on that team, who had to be one of the most hated players at the time.   You had Belichick and the Parcells heritage.   And mainly, they were already exposed as the most ignorant fans in the league.  Eventually became the most arrogant and ignorant.  

Unless you're from New England, if you have ever been to a sporting event in Boston, how could you root for any of their teams?   It's awful.   I hate them all.