Anyone sit down low in endzones? Is 11th row closest to field?

We are pumped about getting seats for next weekend.  Got four seats row 11 section 141.

Hard to tell from seating charts, it looks like they've blocked off some rows down low. 

Did anybody sit down low on Saturday?  We are trying to figure out how many rows were blocked off and if we have anyone sitting between us and the field. 

It might affect what kind of sign we make, size etc.   Also if anyone has a cool banner or sign they'd be willing to donate we'd represent with it and return it to you if that's cool.

We thought maybe "I GOT MY CRABS AT TWO BILLS DRIVE" would be sweet......

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

We are pumped about getting seats for next weekend.  Got four seats row 11 section 141.

Hard to tell from seating charts, it looks like they've blocked off some rows down low. 

Did anybody sit down low on Saturday?  We are trying to figure out how many rows were blocked off and if we have anyone sitting between us and the field. 

It might affect what kind of sign we make, size etc.   Also if anyone has a cool banner or sign they'd be willing to donate we'd represent with it and return it to you if that's cool.

We thought maybe "I GOT MY CRABS AT TWO BILLS DRIVE" would be sweet......

The lower seats in the end zone are covered with traps so snow does not build up and the sideline rerpoeters stayed father away from the field. We were at the 20 and yes i would say row 11 is the first row you could sit in

• Thank you (+1) 1