Is this TD flippin the bird at all of us?

beerme1

With all the bitchin goin on about what we drafted, and the fact we STILL have Travis (although I expect that will change on day 2) perish the thought but, since TD's own contract has not been extended, is he calling a mulligan until he gets his own deal?

Stupid though I know.

But so you know what side of the fence I sit on, I wanted to move Travis last year.

Back when he was legitimately worth something.

I would also have seriously looked hard at trading Nate now.

I think we are going to lose TH and Nate at the end of their terms for nothing.

And it won't suprise me to hear TD say he cant afford to franchise Nate due to the constrictions of the rule. Because he will have to possibly save it and use it on another player.

I think we could have done better, although it's not over yet.

I am banking on JP being great. But I have that uneasy feeling about him. I just don't see the maturity that will be required to lead the group.

And lastly, at the end of the day for all his hot air and self promotion, how many times have we made the playoffs under TD?

Yes indeed there are reasons for concern.

P.S. goodbye Josh Reed, another wasted draft pick.

There might be some truth to what you are saying. I do not want this to be a knock on Roscoe Parrish it is just that I have a hard time believing that there was not someone else on the board who could have helped us more.

In reference to the post's title. He might be. Or better yet, he might just be politely ignoring all us experts. If you look at both of our selections you can see a similiarity and not that they are from the same college. They're both potentially dangerous weapons for JP. They are not 1st rders with big dollar position or contracts. If you noticed, we were rather quick on the clock both times we picked. I bet Donahoe never even thought about a CB. There will be dollars there next year for resigning Nate and we will. Dollar wise he will be our 1st rder next year.

Yeah, the title to your post is probably accurate and most of us deserve it.

I think if you listen to the audio on the Bills web site,you can get the idea that these are the picks they had in mind days ago,these are the guys they have talked to,Parrish actually visited the Bills according to the Audio,so I agree with what was said above,these were weapons that they see helping our what...24th ranked offense last year..

It surely could have been worse right...2 running backs.. :D

I'm sure he visited the Wall on Friday to finalize his picks.  I mean what's the sense in trusting the dozen or so people that have spent the last year scouting when you can come here and get instant answers from the Mensa club.

315933[/snapback]

:D:w00t::lol:

Wow. I didn't realize it's wrong to critisize a GM who's genius hasn't put in the playoffs for a very long time.

Nevermind. I take it all back. TD is awesome. I love the way manipulates people and press alike.

I dunno, maybe another year of missing the playoffs and then he becomes an embarassment?

I sure like the contract position he's in right now.

You people who don't dare critisize him are surely Flutie lovers.