Crazy how times have changed (for the better)

Steptide

12 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

They’re not worlds apart or anything but Miami’s defense is better than ours

Yet, Josh seems to own them.  

Dolphins team are 1-4 against Allen, including a sweep for the Bills last season. 

2 of Josh’s last 3 AFC player of the week awards came against Miami. 

you can say Miami improved, so has Josh. 

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

I woke up this morning still angry about the game last night. Like many of you, I've gone over all the scenarios of what the bills could've done different. 34 seconds left and we let the Cardinals get to the 40 something yard line to throw the hail Mary. We shouldve been more aggressive, we shouldve squib kicked it etc etc. 

But, here's why I'm optimistic and have to keep reminding myself of this today. I lived through the drought. I watched dozens (if not more) heart breaking losses in that time. Year after year those bills teams would get to a point where somewhere in week 10 or 12 we'd have a "must win" game to stay alive in the playoffs and they always blew it. 

Now, here we are at 7-3, in the division lead, and we're all feeling terrible. Rewind 5 or so years (maybe even 2 years ago) and we'd be ecstatic. This one is gonna hurt for a few days no doubt. But once the dust settles, we'll start to see the big picture. I said in a thread last night that I think the bills are good enough to get to the afc championship, and I still think that. We will recover bills fans. Just might be a long few weeks 

I agree with you on everything , how ever in my case it’s going to be a long two weeks and until we win our next game there’s no more GMF or any other show , I don’t want to hear or watch that f*****n Hail Mary , 

sucks cuz I like to listen to podcasts on the way to work like Locked on Bills or Buffalo Rumblings,