Just a thought on a weekly topic sticky

Comebackkid

1 minute ago, NI Bills Fan said:

I can see the benefit of it, although I can see posters finding it inconvenient to post opinion/reaction to a game in the post game thread, to then have to come out of that thread and into another one to post a cool article they saw.

That's true too, it just seemed like the post game thread is pretty much done that night for most part where most of the articles don't come out for a day or two

The Mods do more than enough, and wouldn’t want them to put even more work.  It’s not like they are doing this for profit.  They do it because they love our Bills.  If this is more work, my answer is no, and we self police and add things to existing threads not creating anew thread for everything.  If people are real Bills fans, they will click on it.  

The OP had a good idea, so nothing negative to him/her, but just considering everything has an opportunity cost, so I’d like to be soaring on what more we want from them.

sparing.  Have to love auto correct.

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The Mods do more than enough, and wouldn’t want them to put even more work.  It’s not like they are doing this for profit.  They do it because they love our Bills.  If this is more work, my answer is no, and we self police and add things to existing threads not creating anew thread for everything.  If people are real Bills fans, they will click on it.  

The OP had a good idea, so nothing negative to him/her, but just considering everything has an opportunity cost, so I’d like to be soaring on what more we want from them.

sparing.  Have to love auto correct.

This is why I addressed it to the mods for the most part and said I was just throwing out an idea.   And yeah I hate auto correct