What happened to the running game & establishing it????

18 minutes ago, teef said:

i never once mentioned the word, "rebuild".  i'm not sure why you did.  

i also enjoy every single win...not just the ones the end up with the qb throwing for 300 yards.

listen.  people have more than caught on to your posting.  you're a 48 yr old or so guy who complains on a message board who whines, (not discusses or even complains) when he doesn't get a win the way he's most entertained by.  when the bills do win that way, you can't wait to run on here an let everyone know you were right, and somehow made it happen.  

if this is your thing, you do you.  just don't be surprised by the responses.  after all, you are the guy who said he's rather have his qb throw for 300 yards in a loss, than an ugly win.  there's not much intelligent conversation to have after that, (and most posters now firmly realize this).

I want to be entertained (if I wasn't, I wouldn't watch football).  Some times there will be losses & yep I stated when they lose I'd like to see some where they put up a fight on offense.  The fact the team was incapable of throwing for 300 yards for McD's first 3 years was a concern (show me another coach or team that went as long in this modern era).  There were as stated also many lopsided losses, very few wins over teams with records over .500 (5 only 2017-19 and 3 vs. playoff teams) & an offense ranked 30th, 29th & 23rd were just some of my concerns.

As said though I am quite happy this year, but have seen a few things that are concewrning, but they did pretty much everything I thought they could/should on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I want to be entertained (if I wasn't, I wouldn't watch football).  Some times there will be losses & yep I stated when they lose I'd like to see some where they put up a fight on offense.  The fact the team was incapable of throwing for 300 yards for McD's first 3 years was a concern (show me another coach or team that went as long in this modern era).  There were as stated also many lopsided losses, very few wins over teams with records over .500 (5 only 2017-19 and 3 vs. playoff teams) & an offense ranked 30th, 29th & 23rd were just some of my concerns.

As said though I am quite happy this year, but have seen a few things that are concewrning, but they did pretty much everything I thought they could/should on Sunday. 

oh...we know.  it's always me, me me me me!  we get it.  

what you don't get is that most people just want the wins, no matter how they come.  you've let us know, and you've been wildly critical of the staff even in a win, if they don't win the way you like.  you've completely dismissed the idea of team building, and the development of a qb.  you dismiss the idea that different teams require different game plans.  why?  because you want fun time!  we get it.  

most of us can look at the numbers you post and understand that they completely lack context.  your thinking is superficial and completely closed minded if it's not something you want to hear.  high offense production games are a blast to watch, but there are many other wins that people find exciting.  you don't so you attack.  that thread on how passive mcd is in interviews?  that was some childish bull####.

if you have an opinion...great.  don't be shocked that every time you start a thread stating that same opinion, you get some grief.  it's deserving at this point.  you don't want to discuss.  you just want to complain...even after wins.  have fun with that.

12 minutes ago, teef said:

what you don't get is that most people just want the wins, no matter how they come.  you've let us know, and you've been wildly critical of the staff even in a win, if they don't win the way you like.  you've completely dismissed the idea of team building, and the development of a qb.  you dismiss the idea that different teams require different game plans.  why?  because you want fun time!  we get it.  

most of us can look at the numbers you post and understand that they completely lack context.  your thinking is superficial and completely closed minded if it's not something you want to hear.  high offense production games are a blast to watch, but there are many other wins that people find exciting.  you don't so you attack.  that thread on how passive mcd is in interviews?  that was some childish bull####.

if you have an opinion...great.  don't be shocked that every time you start a thread stating that same opinion, you get some grief.  it's deserving at this point.  you don't want to discuss.  you just want to complain...even after wins.  have fun with that.

+1

45 minutes ago, teef said:

Whatever.....  Missing the point & use repeating it.  The thread on passive interviews, was that I see it played out in games over & over with McD.

Yesterday to saw a different McD & praised him & the coaching staff.

Go back & watch your game film & all-22's, I just watch the games, play calls and the results and post what I see & thoughts.

Yesterday was I hope an "aha" moment.