Sunday Ticket anti-trust lawsuit revived

12 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Well aren’t you a buzkill 😜

As others have mentioned upstream, I wish streaming were a regular option or there was granular purchasing of just your team’s games. But that is not available.

People can B word & moan about this being unfair and justify appropriating the broadcast for free because ‘these companies are making enough money’ but, fundamentally, that is stealing.
Fortunately, I am able to afford Sunday Ticket. I hope eventually there are other options so more  out-of-market people can watch their team for a reasonable price.

59 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

As others have mentioned upstream, I wish streaming were a regular option or there was granular purchasing of just your team’s games. But that is not available.

People can B word & moan about this being unfair and justify appropriating the broadcast for free because ‘these companies are making enough money’ but, fundamentally, that is stealing.
Fortunately, I am able to afford Sunday Ticket. I hope eventually there are other options so more  out-of-market people can watch their team for a reasonable price.

The thing that drives me mad is that they offer a streaming option, and do so if you are a college student or live in an area that they deem unworthy of their marketing efforts for Directv. I found myself saying multiple times, "it shouldn't be so difficult to watch these games." I was willing to pay the $300 or whatever, I was not willing to sign up for Directv with a 2 year commitment. 

It appears courts will have an opportunity to decide how unfair their practices are.  

Edited by CBD

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

I am not griping at all- just having a little fun. However people decide to watch or not watch is on them.