From Nugent's Home Town

Nuge is really from Centerville, a suburb south of Dayton. It was reported on local TV last night that there are five teams that are very interested in him. KC, Balt, a couple that I didn't get to hear, and of course, our beloved Bills. All of the teams have 'supposedly" expressed considerable interest.

No link, just local news. When asked where he thought he'd end up, Nuge simply said, "I'll just have to wait for the phone call"....

Ill be "surpised' if he's still left available by the Bill's current draft position (#55). This kid may yet sneek into round 1, but will definitely be gone by the end of round 2.

Nuge is really from Centerville, a suburb south of Dayton. It was reported on local TV last night that there are five teams that are very interested in him. KC, Balt, a couple that I didn't get to hear, and of course, our beloved Bills. All of the teams have 'supposedly" expressed considerable interest.

No link, just local news. When asked where he thought he'd end up, Nuge simply said, "I'll just have to wait for the phone call"....

Ill be "surpised' if he's still left available by the Bill's current draft position (#55). This kid may yet sneek into round 1, but will definitely be gone by the end of round 2.

313734[/snapback]

Ironically, Scott Norwood also makes his home in on a town called Centerville (Virginia).

313734[/snapback]

Even if he was still there at 55 I'd be shocked if the Bills took him. Not disappointed, but definitely shocked. If they did, that would almost guarantee dealling TH for a 3rd Rounder or thereabouts, IMHO.

We've all stated this, but one more time doesn't hurt: When you can't trust your current kicker to come through past 38 yards, your chances of winning the SB are close to 0. Nugent is consistant from 50, and almost as good from 55.

I too would be surprised if the Bills went after him, but very happy.

That being said, it would then be time to get rid of Henry for another 3rd and pick up to OLinemen.