Assuming Democrats Win Big, What Should Top Priorities Be For Biden Administration?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Tell that to Merrik Garland. We are taking the power. We the People. Taking! 

Forgive my ignorance but  I don't know a thing about Merrick or who that is.  But they can have all the power they want as long as they stay out of my wallet and don't tell me what I can and cannot do or say or think or how I chose to live.   Truth is the "majority" that foots the bill for all things agrees with my view of things.  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Forgive my ignorance but  I don't know a thing about Merrick or who that is.  But they can have all the power they want as long as they stay out of my wallet and don't tell me what I can and cannot do or say or think or how I chose to live.   Truth is the "majority" that foots the bill for all things agrees with my view of things.  

If we raise taxes, you will pay them. It’s that simple 

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Checks and balances are a good thing but it might be a a good idea to review if those checks and balances are actually working as intended or if they are doing just the opposite.   I would not be surprised to see the constitution amendments proposed to deal with issues that have surfaced in this election campaign:  limiting the confirmation of new Supreme Court justices within 60 or 90 days of national elections; having a national standard of dealing with mail-in ballots for national elections that are postmarked by election day but arrive after the polls close;  outlining a specific process for transfer of power when the incumbent POTUS loses his re-election bid; and possibly modifying/abolishing the Electoral College.

The electoral college was established as a condition for smaller population states to ratify the Constitution.  The concern was a few large population states would control the Federal government and dictate policy to the rest of the nation.  That is no less of a concern today than it was in 1789.  Hence the equal representation in the Senate and the proportional allotment of House members for the States.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If we raise taxes, you will pay them. It’s that simple 

You really don't get how things really work do you?  The wealthy and elite that bankroll everything,  buy off politicians, and direct everything from the background are not going to allow that.  

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You really don't get how things really work do you?  The wealthy and elite that bankroll everything,  buy off politicians, and direct everything from the background are not going to allow that.  

If you say so.