It’s Nice To See Obama Again

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

There won't be a next time.

...NEVER should have been a first time.......an unqualified cardboard cutout propped up by the Clinton Syndicate solely based on oratorical skills and skin color.....and he promulgated their dirtiness to a "T".......had the pantsuit won and reelected, it would have given the Syndicate a 24 year stranglehold on US politics.....to grow the "Foundation (COUGH)"......

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...NEVER should have been a first time.......an unqualified cardboard cutout propped up by the Clinton Syndicate solely based on oratorical skills and skin color.....and he promulgated their dirtiness to a "T".......had the pantsuit won and reelected, it would have given the Syndicate a 24 year stranglehold on US politics.....to grow the "Foundation (COUGH)"......

Propped up by Clinton?? Lol, go back to school and learn history 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Obama is second generation CIA. His mother was an operative for decades.

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO.....no surprise....1+1 escapes you, blinded by hatred........Fecal Freddie strikes again..............

Sad when the answer is right in front of them and they can't see it.  But I guess that's why this country is stuck in the rut it's stuck in.  

All they have to do is ignore the media and look around.

It's really scary that social media has cut off the ability for you to comment.  This is likely to hide the fact that most Americans support Trump and dispise the left.  That is R, D and independent that dispise the Left.  Basically any sane and somewhat politically and economically intelligent person.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Sad when the answer is right in front of them and they can't see it.  But I guess that's why this country is stuck in the rut it's stuck in.  

All they have to do is ignore the media and look around.

It's really scary that social media has cut off the ability for you to comment.  This is likely to hide the fact that most Americans support Trump and dispise the left.  That is R, D and independent that dispise the Left.  Basically any sane and somewhat politically and economically intelligent person.

....you have to realize or probably already know that "always attack...never defend.." is their mantra......ironically that was a Nixon mantra (rad a book about his political career that quoted that very same thing).......they're incapable of engaging in a political dialogue.......it is "their way or NO way"...ask my way left Dem relatives.....they love to goad a political dissertation so they can pull their favorite line, "....hmmmp...let me explain this for you"......remember FUBAR from your college days?...that's them.......

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....you have to realize or probably already know that "always attack...never defend.." is their mantra......ironically that was a Nixon mantra (rad a book about his political career that quoted that very same thing).......they're incapable of engaging in a political dialogue.......it is "their way or NO way"...ask my way left Dem relatives.....they love to goad a political dissertation so they can pull their favorite line, "....hmmmp...let me explain this for you"......remember FUBAR from your college days?...that's them.......

I have hit the point where I don't get angry at them, I feel sorry for them.