Tv ratings locallly for this weeks game?

mjd1001

What will the ratings be or this weeks game?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will the ratings be or this weeks game?

• Not even the highest rated regular season game on TV.
    • Highest rated regular season game, but not higher than the highest playoff game.
    • Highest rated regular season or playoff game, but not higher than any of the superbowls.
    • Highest rated Bills game ever, including superbowls.

I was having this discussion with a friend. I think the ratings will be very high, but a point was made that this game could be one of the highest rated games ever.

Its the home opener, but no fans there, they mostly be at home watching it. Bars/restaurant viewership is going to be way down, with many of those people added to the ratings at home. Not much competition, as many of us have already caught up on past shows and movies over the last few months, and finally there has been virtually no football to watch up to this point...no training camp to attend, no preseason games to even look at.  Oh, and this might be the most highly anticipated Bills season in many, many years.

Referring how this bills games rates locally, compared to how Bills games have rated locally (Buffalo market) in the past.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

With Covid and all the interruptions in sports 

the TNF game will draw a huge audience on National TV. 

The Bills Jets. Who wants to eat the JETS?

I should have worded the poll better...

I meant how will this be rated locally compared to previous bills games rated locally?