The 4 protected PS spots

Paul Costa

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

Will the Bills have confidence in Tyler Bass from watching college tape and practices to make him the full time kicker from day 1 ? I’m not sure but we’re not at practices watching. Hauska is a solid kicker inside 50. Just think about the Jets & Titans games last year where the kicker played a pivotal role in the outcome of the game. 

I highly doubt they will roll with an untested rookie kicker  But they drafted him for a reason.  Hauschka's leg isnt getting stronger and he has a monster contract (for a kicker). 

The Bills also have Kare Vedvik on the roster, he is very raw and crapped out his last pre-season game with the Ravens and was a mess playing with the jets BUT he did very well in his first few pre-season game AND definitely has the leg to punt  I could see the Bills cutting or trading Hauschka and keep both Bass and Vedvik and hope that one of them can handle the pressure of field goal kicking.  Vedvik absolutely has the leg to kickoff and can handle punting. Bojorquez slot is also in play I believe.  I wouldnt be upset if the Bills roll with Bass and Vedvik and hope one of them can get it together in real action field goal kicking.