So I read the Sporting News

Not the draft issue just the regular one.  They had draft previews of each team and for the Bills they had them taking RB with two of their first three picks, for some reason I don't see that  :D

310420[/snapback]

Wow - the writer must be a relative of the ownership and therefore never worry about being canned... :lol:

I believe Allen Wilson from the Buffalo Snooze was the one who wrote that for the Sporting News. He does all their other Bills stuff.

310550[/snapback]

I would like to see the Bills take Kansas State RB Darren Sproles late. Other than that taking a RB early makes no sense.

I believe Allen Wilson from the Buffalo Snooze was the one who wrote that for the Sporting News. He does all their other Bills stuff.

310550[/snapback]

I think that what the Sporting News did was take their "War Room" ratings & after the 1st round or so just assigned the picks to their numerical ranking on their board without regard to team needs or any logic. Wilson is not involved, the picks are under "War Room scouts' mock draft". Biggest joke is they have NE drafting LB Channing Crowder in the 1st round. NE would never spend their 1st pick on a guy who has been arrested 3 times. Charlie Frye in the 4th to the Bears? Ha!

Adam Terry-4th to GB? Never would get by the Bills 3rd if somehow we or someone else didn't take him in the 2nd.

I've looked at previous Draft Guides from TSN and I find their value board to be one of the worst of any publication. That's why they charge about 1/4 of what the real guides cost-you get what you pay for.