Will Zay Jones make the Raiders Roster? From a Raider Fan...

Zay Jones  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Will Zay make the cut with the Raiders?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Bonus Question (For Kirby): Does N. Peterman make the roster?

• Yes
    • No

On 7/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

In hindsight, maybe we should have not traded up Zay, stayed put, and picked Kupp or Juju.  Thank god this regime is just paying free agent receivers and making trades.  They were awful at evaluating receivers. 

I wanted us to take Juju so badly that year. I would’ve 100% got a personalized jersey with Bad Juju on the name plate.

• Like (+1) 1

So I heard the stat that Zay Jones is the last Bill to get an Octopus.  An Octopus is a new stat and it's when a player scores the TD and the 2 point conversion.

We should have kept Zay.  We wouldn't have had to trade for Diggs if we had just kept Zay.  We could have used that 1st round pick and package it to get Chase Young.  Say it ain't so Beane, say it ain't so.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:25 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Zay is a maybe. He’s currently projected as a 2nd stringer. Peterman is a maybe as well as he went from the only 4th stringer in the league last year to the 3rd string. If they kept 4 last year it wouldn’t surprise to see them keep 3 this year. I voted no on both guys because they are bad football players that don’t warrant a roster spot. I think it will end up as a yes though, because Gruden.

I’ll own this. I LOVED Zay coming out. He was so productive throughout his career and dominated the senior bowl. I really thought he was going to be a rich man’s Robert Woods. Whoops

I was pounding the table for this guy. Boy, was I wrong! 

• Like (+1) 1