I just endoed hard on my bike

Pete

I broke my fall with my hands and now my left arm hurts when I try and straighten it or bend it.  Any suggestions how to treat it?  The pain is around the elbow and tricep.  My back brake pads are shot( I didnt realize how bad).  I was cranking and hit both my front and back brakes and only the front worked.

309934[/snapback]

Yeah - don't type! :-)

I broke my fall with my hands and now my left arm hurts when I try and straighten it or bend it.  Any suggestions how to treat it?  The pain is around the elbow and tricep.  My back brake pads are shot( I didnt realize how bad).  I was cranking and hit both my front and back brakes and only the front worked.

309934[/snapback]

link?

309934[/snapback]

Go get a hug from Trish Stratus.....it'll make you feel much better!!! :w00t:

309934[/snapback]

Go get an x-ray and make sure nothing's broken. Could be a hairline fracture.