Revenge of the Sith Trailers

Thanks.

Thankfully that didn't seem like a huge spoiler.  I keep hearing things about 2 BIG plot twists in this movie so I'm trying to avoid them.  Maybe they'll ditch the Midichlorians thing from Episode I because, damn, that sucked.

309943[/snapback]

The two big plot twists are:

1) Chewy is really Luke and Leia's father

2) C-3P0 is the Sith Lord.

I just finished the book by Matthew Stover - it is an excellent read and explains much. Usually I find the Star Wars books "trite" but this one is much better

310155[/snapback]

Agreed.

There's also some really good Star Wars books out there too. The books by Timothy Zahn ("Dark Force Rising" series) are exceptional. I also think Allan Dean Foster's "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" is a good read.

I always considered Empire Strikes Back the best Star Wars Movie. Mainly because the bad guys won. Han Solo trapped in Carbonite, Luke losing his hand, Darth Vader now in control because he is literally Luke's Daddy.

With that premise... Return of the Sith should be the best of the 6.

Not that I'm getting my hopes up or anything.

As for the tone of these spots, ROTS will be like all the other Star Wars movies in that there will be serious parts, as well as fun, purely-for-entertainment parts.  The teaser, the trailer, and the first two TV spots focused on the former, these focus on the latter.  Gotta have balance.

309734[/snapback]

As you have noticed, there are certain phrases that are said in every movie like "I've got a bad feeling about this"

Who do you think will say this first in the ROTS? You know it's coming, the questions are who and when ...

As you have noticed, there are certain phrases that are said in every movie like "I've got a bad feeling about this"

Who do you think will say this first in the ROTS?  You know it's coming, the questions are who and when ...

310299[/snapback]

Joe will say it first.