Revenge of the Sith Trailers

So Chewy is in this one.  I thought they ment Chewy and Han in IV.

***SPOILER***

Only one of the main charcaters meets Chewbacca in ROTS. Yoda (with help from the stromtroopers and Wookiee warriors) is battling the Separatists on the Wookiee homeworld, and once the stormtroopers turn on the Jedi, Chewy helps Yoda escape.

***END SPIOLER***

As for the tone of these spots, ROTS will be like all the other Star Wars movies in that there will be serious parts, as well as fun, purely-for-entertainment parts. The teaser, the trailer, and the first two TV spots focused on the former, these focus on the latter. Gotta have balance.

Only one of the main charcaters meets Chewbacca in ROTS.  Yoda (with help from the stromtroopers and Wookiee warriors) is battling the Separatists on the Wookiee homeworld, and once the stormtroopers turn on the Jedi, Chewy helps Yoda escape.

As for the tone of these spots, ROTS will be like all the other Star Wars movies in that there will be serious parts, as well as fun, purely-for-entertainment parts.  The teaser, the trailer, and the first two TV spots focused on the former, these focus on the latter.  Gotta have balance.

309734[/snapback]

Thanks for the spoiler warning.

Am I the only one that thought that the tone of the second and third clip were completely out of place?  It's just funny that it is such a dark movie, but the clips just sound so upbeat and positive.

309601[/snapback]

No, the third one was just bizarre.

"On May 19th, the Jedi fight the ultimate battle!"

(and lose!)

***SPOILER***

Only one of the main charcaters meets Chewbacca in ROTS.  Yoda (with help from the stromtroopers and Wookiee warriors) is battling the Separatists on the Wookiee homeworld, and once the stormtroopers turn on the Jedi, Chewy helps Yoda escape.

***END SPIOLER***

As for the tone of these spots, ROTS will be like all the other Star Wars movies in that there will be serious parts, as well as fun, purely-for-entertainment parts.  The teaser, the trailer, and the first two TV spots focused on the former, these focus on the latter.  Gotta have balance.

309734[/snapback]

Ahhhhh why did I just read that! :rolleyes:

Whoops, sorry.

Fixed.

309845[/snapback]

Thanks.

Thankfully that didn't seem like a huge spoiler. I keep hearing things about 2 BIG plot twists in this movie so I'm trying to avoid them. Maybe they'll ditch the Midichlorians thing from Episode I because, damn, that sucked.

Of course this will get lost for next time, but the other trick to do with spoilers is to put the text in white. It is still readable, but not as obvious, and if you select the text with your mouse you can read it just fine. You pretty much gotta wanna in order to read any part of it...

Just do {COLOR=white} text {/COLOR}, replacing {}'s with []'s.

An example below:

I don't care if they won three Super Bowls, the Patriots still suck.

:rolleyes:

Asshat.

I made a mistake and rectified it. No need to be rude.

As for spoilers, Lucasfilm released the screenplay in .pdf format, and I got it in text format from someone who screencapped it and then ran it through an OCR program (to bypass copy protection). Good script, IMO (although I am someone who liked TPM and AOTC for the most part).

I made a mistake and rectified it.  No need to be rude.

As for spoilers, Lucasfilm released the screenplay in .pdf format, and I got it in text format from someone who screencapped it and then ran it through an OCR program (to bypass copy protection).  Good script, IMO (although I am someone who liked TPM and AOTC for the most part).

310007[/snapback]

I'm reading the book now, and it's interesting to see how Palpatine really screws w/ everyone's heads. Man, did he do a number on people, good (Anakin, Obi Wan, Mace Windu) and bad (Dooku).

I'm reading the book now, and it's interesting to see how Palpatine really screws w/ everyone's heads.  Man, did he do a number on people, good (Anakin, Obi Wan, Mace Windu) and bad (Dooku).

310019[/snapback]

That's why he's a sith lord.

Speaking of which, if you other star wars freaks out there haven't played it yet, do yourself a favor and get yourself a copy of Knights of the Old Republic II.