What’s Next in the Succession of Manufactured and Coordinated Destabilization Strategies Leading Up to the Election?

In the last three years we’ve been subjected to the following:

- Russian collusion narrative - now debunked and proven sinister. 
- Ukraine hysteria and following impeachment which was proven ridiculous. 
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh hysteria about an unprovable 30 year old allegation 

- Coronavirus hysteria causing economic catastrophe and total submission to government because it was for our own safety - which has suddenly disappeared and apparently is the wokest virus because it doesn’t get spread at protests and during looting. 
- Civil unrest led by communists and other destabilizing groups because of an incident that can’t be proven to be race related and every single person was in agreement about how horrific it was. 

I'm sure I’m missing others, but really my question is, what do people think comes next as we get closer to November?  Especially with the unemployment rate unexpectedly going down to 13.1%, the left cannot allow anything to derail the quest for chaos. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It's in process.  Revealed itself in the last week.

Just go full blown 24/7/365 lie about everything he says and does; spin everything and lie if need be.  Its mostly lying now. 

Hope by November enough people are worn out by it* all and vote for Biden.

*The media created narrative of chaos and disaster obviously all Trump's fault

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

In the last three years we’ve been subjected to the following:

- Russian collusion narrative - now debunked and proven sinister. 
- Ukraine hysteria and following impeachment which was proven ridiculous. 
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh hysteria about an unprovable 30 year old allegation 

- Coronavirus hysteria causing economic catastrophe and total submission to government because it was for our own safety - which has suddenly disappeared and apparently is the wokest virus because it doesn’t get spread at protests and during looting. 
- Civil unrest led by communists and other destabilizing groups because of an incident that can’t be proven to be race related and every single person was in agreement about how horrific it was. 

I'm sure I’m missing others, but really my question is, what do people thing comes next as we get closer to November?  Especially with the unemployment unexpectedly rate going down to 13.1%, the left cannot allow anything to derail the quest for chaos. 

...well for starters, a "poll" cited Biden was the favorite to handle the Covid-19 matter......and Trump the economy.....Dems were blindsided today by the jobs forecast numbers...their pretty simple recipe to counteract positive job news and people going back to work?-loot and destroy MORE businesses albeit white, black or ethnically owned to eliminate jobs potential.....so back to Covid-19.....death knell estimates offered absurd numbers.......MSM relied heavily on a major Hydroxychloroquine analysis that has now been redacted in its entirety as of yesterday, solely for political capital...."mea culpas" coming??...crickets.....no MSM coverage of successful re-openings in FL or GA.....the Lake of the Ozarks hissy fit has now revealed no new cases....

• Like (+1) 2

It's just the world's biggest fan and the world's biggest pile of dung and they're gonna let it fly constantly and see what happens to stick. With the MSN on their side, the amount of truth we get between now and election day will be at an all-time low.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

It's just the world's biggest fan and the world's biggest pile of dung and they're gonna let it fly constantly and see what happens to stick. With the MSN on their side, the amount of truth we get between now and election day will be at an all-time low.

...unconfirmed rumors suggest the Covid-19 "toilet paper shortage" was caused by the MSM needing a medium on which to write their daily reports....new or used would probably work...

I think it could be many things, but my money is on another race related matter. I could see a stock market event, but it might not have the impact.