What will you do

BRH

...Nate and Travis are still on our roster along with whoever we picked at #55?

In other words, we didn't do sh--?

308854[/snapback]

Nothing...Nate will play out his contract....Travis will be traded during

training camp or after the draft to a team that missed the boat on a RB.

308854[/snapback]

This seems like a fair weather fan if I ever read one.

If we don't make any trades, we suck? That seems to be your tone! Exactly what's the point to that?

If the right deals aren't their then don't make them. Plus, I see no reason we should trade NC. Let him play out the year and help us win, unless someone is going to offer us something grade and I haven't read a "real" rumors regarding this.

This seems like a fair weather fan if I ever read one.

If we don't make any trades, we suck?  That seems to be your tone!

309099[/snapback]

You're good at putting words in other people's mouths, aren't you? :blink:

308854[/snapback]

I'll admit, i'd be pretty peeved.

I at least expect a Travis trade to go down. I'd like to see us try and get in the top 10 to get a guy like Mike Williams. But I think a Travis trade is going to go down and we're going to package things to get high enough to pick Matt Jones.

I'll admit, i'd be pretty peeved.

I at least expect a Travis trade to go down. I'd like to see us try and get in the top 10 to get a guy like Mike Williams. But I think a Travis trade is going to go down and we're going to package things to get high enough to pick Matt Jones.

309158[/snapback]

We are not dripping with RB roster depth. If TH goes, who replaces him?

Um... I like NC. I want him in Buffalo. If nobody offers him a good... no, make that a great deal, I say forget it. NC is one of the best corners in the league and a true playmaker.

Remember, if Lindell makes that chip-shot field goal, and our defense doesn't give up the 50+ yard running play (on the very next play), then we win that Pittsburgh game and Clements sends us to the playoffs with his INT for TD.

I like Nate Clements... don't just give him away for the fact of giving him away.

As for TH, there are too many suitors to not bite. Someone will bite, if not before, then during, and if not during then after the draft.