2020 Josh Allen Prop bets with ProFootballTalk

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Passing yards? Over

Passing TDs? Over

Rushing yards? That is where I hesitate. Josh didn't have fewer rushing yards in 2019 because he ran less. Indeed he ran more. He had fewer rushing yards because teams defended him differently. A lot of his 2018 rush yards were running up the middle of the field. Well teams adjusted and took that away. Easier to do when you don't think the Bills weapons outside can beat you. Try doubling Stefon Diggs and still spying Allen in the middle? Well now the Bills are playing 9 on 8 in their favour everywhere else. Stefon Diggs's presence could get rid of some of those spys and open up the running lanes for Josh again to break off some of those big ones.

I think that is PART of the explanation. But Josh didn't run with the same reckless abandon last year, as he did as a rookie, IMO. He was smarter while running (to protect his health, I imagine) which resulted in fewer yards, IMO. Defenses probably played a part, as well.

43 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Then flush your money down the toilet. MVP lol.

So maybe like 3700 yards passing, 600 yards rushing, 28 passing TDs and 12 rushing TDs, something along those lines to hit the overs right

That's total 4300 yards and 40 TDs

For reference, Jackson did 4333 total yards and 43 TDs for unanimous MVP

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

So maybe like 3700 yards passing, 600 yards rushing, 28 passing TDs and 12 rushing TDs, something along those lines to hit the overs right

That's total 4300 yards and 40 TDs

For reference, Jackson did 4333 total yards and 43 TDs for unanimous MVP

For reference, Lamar Jackson won 14 games and commanded the #1 offense in the NFL.

Also not sure about where the 12 RTD’s came from. Would that be one of the best rushing TD seasons in NFL history by a QB?

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

And what do you think imagine will happen w/ the Bills if Allen hits those numbers lol

Not #1 offense. Not win 14 games.

Also:

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Also not sure about where the 12 RTD’s came from. Would that be one of the best rushing TD seasons in NFL history by a QB?

He had 9 last season on 510 so he gets another @600 by default, if you're having hard time finding two more just put them on the passing side of the ledger as a Diggs bonus

If you can see Allen hitting these overs it's a no brainer to put in a wager for MVP but then you don't strike me as a betting man so I won't bother trying to convince you

38 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He had 9 last season on 510 so he gets another @600 by default, if you're having hard time finding two more just put them on the passing side of the ledger as a Diggs bonus

If you can see Allen hitting these overs it's a no brainer to put in a wager for MVP but then you don't strike me as a betting man so I won't bother trying to convince you

I mean, you should lay money on Allen O 40.5 TD’s then if that line exists. I think I’d rather not making Vegas rich again this year.

Josh had 600 yards rushing as a rookie and actually had less RTD’s so your explanation of 9 turning into 12 falls a little flat.

Edited by FireChans

13 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean, you should lay money on Allen O 40.5 TD’s then if that line exists. I think I’d rather not making Vegas rich again this year.

Josh had 600 yards rushing as a rookie and actually had less RTD’s so your explanation of 9 turning into 12 falls a little flat.

lmao like I said...definitely not a gambler