McShay - Bills pass on WR and take RB Swift in 1st.

PIZ

24 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

And Lorenzo's replacement and a DE to replace T Murphy. I agree with the need to upgrade CB opposite White and upgrade over T Johnson in the slot. If White gets hurt, we're in serious trouble at a critical position.

No.  If we resign Wallace and K. Johnson.  As far as White goes please explain to me where we get an equal replacement.  Gilmore is not a FA.  So your statement is a bit overboard I guess you could say.

Maybe we should sign Tom Brady in case Josh Allen gets hurt.

Trent Murphy isn’t a FA.  Good Luck replacing Zo.  Let’s not make unnecessary moves.  If a pass rusher is BPA in the draft then I’m all for it.  If someone is available at a reasonable price then I’m all for it.

Our actual needs are a capable DE.  Our DEs will have more opportunities with the inevitable improvement at DT.

A Big fast WR to compete with Duke.

I would like to see an upgrade on the OL but resigning Spain is sufficient.

So if they 

-Sign Thuney, Anderson and resign Lawson, Wallace and Johnson then they could go BPA in the draft as long as they picked up a Bruiser RB at some point.

Tell me I’m wrong but make sure you back it up.

Part of my view point is predicated on improvement from Josh Allen and improvement based on continuity of Offensive personnel who accrued a season and will now have another offseason to learn the offense and develope chemistry.

If we can pick up one or two difference makers in the draft then I believe we are SB bound.

Edited by formerlyofCtown