Bills add K/P Kaare Vedvik to the futures signings.

MAJBobby

On 1/7/2020 at 9:21 PM, apuszczalowski said:

He was supposed to have had a real good training camp/preseason with the Ravens last offseason but was apparently attacked at a bar just before the start of the season and IRd, he was traded to the Vikings this year around the time the Bills played them in the Preseason, he bombed and was released, then picked up for week 1 by the Jets where he was the kicker that missed all the FGs helping the Bills beat the Jets and was later released where I don't think he was picked up afterwards 

He is a Punter & Kicker that teams seem to think can maybe do both for them. I believe  most of his game action has been as a kicker over punter

I work with a guy who was Kaare Vedvik's college roommate and they still keep in touch. My colleague told me he is very excited to get another chance, with the Bills this time. He spent a lot of time in the hospital after getting beat up in Baltimore (nice place, huh?) and it really set him back both mentally and physically. (Imagine being right out of college after coming from Norway - and then you get beat up as your start your first job in a new, unfamiliar city!) Sounds like he has a great work ethic and really, really wants to get back on track. Could be a great pickup for the Bills!