2020 Draft Position - 22nd Pick

wppete

I like Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, Higgins and Jefferson ... Laviska and Reagor are decent options also.

BUT...

I think if there is an early run on WR's they should draft BPA, which could end up being the number 1 or 2 RB in the draft instead of like the 6th or 7th best WR. 
Gore looked burnt at the end of the season, tbh.

I mean there's like 7 WR's expected to go in the first round, they can't all be THE GUY,  ya know?

This year the WR and RB positions are really deep so it will be interesting to see what we do in rounds 1, 2 and 3. 

In a perfect world, we snag 2 of those WR's somehow and grab AJ Dillon or Cam Akers in the 3rd. Fix our OL and pass rush in FA.

Also, hey everybody I'm new here! Thanks for keeping the football fire burning for me boys. I hope to engage and contribute to many interesting conversations!

Much love.

- The Ripster

Edited by The_Ripster

On 1/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, jrober38 said:

I agree the D will be good, but to compensate for this offense and win more games than we lose they need to be great. 

They need to be a top 5 scoring D for us to continue contending for the playoffs. 

This is an amazing draft class for receivers. There will be incredible value available in the 3rd and 4th rounds. 

So you’re saying the offense can’t improve by adding elite receivers?  Man, you just never stop looking foolish do you?

Just now, jrober38 said:

That's not even remotely close to what I said. 

Yep. Pretty much. Stop acting as if we can’t read through your drivel. 

Allen will improve with better protection and weapons. This crusade to bash him and only him is ridiculous. Yes, he has areas to improve, but he’s far from the only reason that game went south on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Yep. Pretty much. Stop acting as if we can’t read through your drivel. 

Allen will improve with better protection and weapons. This crusade to bash him and only him is ridiculous. Yes, he has areas to improve, but he’s far from the only reason that game went south on Saturday.

Your reading comprehension skills are awful. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Your reading comprehension skills are awful. 

I’m not going rounds with you little man. We all know you hate Allen and have an agenda. Every time he plays poorly you come on here. But you disappear when he plays well. It’s so clear.