Bills Backers Bar in Santa Barbara?

MattM

Where are you in town? I grew up in SB after moving from Buffalo when I was young (I live in Seattle now). As far as I'm aware there are just your average/crappy sports bars. My folks have been going to a bar they like to watch the games recently. I'll ask them tomorrow if there's a bills' contingent beyond themselves.

Definitely eat at super rica (and get the queso de cazuela in addition to whatever you order) and Los agaves (chiles nortenos or Los agaves enchiladas). 

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Where are you in town? I grew up in SB after moving from Buffalo when I was young (I live in Seattle now). As far as I'm aware there are just your average/crappy sports bars. My folks have been going to a bar they like to watch the games recently. I'll ask them tomorrow if there's a bills' contingent beyond themselves.

Definitely eat at super rica (and get the queso de cazuela in addition to whatever you order) and Los agaves (chiles nortenos or Los agaves enchiladas). 

Many thanks.  My in-laws live in Hope Ranch.  

I’ m here literally LMAO at your comments on La Super Rica and Los Agaves—we love both (and I may try to grab lunch at one tomorrow, but not sure they’re open on Sundays).  Unfortunately, we’re leaving Monday (been here a week).  I love SB—been coming here for 25 years (married for 20, and get married here).  

I laughingly tell my wife that I won this trade—I get to visit SB and my wife gets to visit Rochester, LOL....

1 minute ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hey bud!

Google www.buffalobills.com.

Select the link fans.

There is a link locations/chapters.

Once you do,I'd give them a call since you are on Pacific Time.

Enjoy your time! It's my favorite city in California.

Many thanks, CGF—and good luckj tomorrow!

6 minutes ago, MattM said:

I’ m here literally LMAO at your comments on La Super Rica and Los Agaves—we love both (and I may try to grab lunch at one tomorrow, but not sure they’re open on Sundays).  Unfortunately, we’re leaving Monday (been here a week).  I love SB—been coming here for 25 years (married for 20, and get married here).  

Super Rica's usually closed on Wednesdays but sometimes the holidays throw it off. Regardless, they should definitely be open tomorrow!

When are you headed back? I'm there ~3 or 4 times a year with my folks getting older.

7 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Enjoy your time! It's my favorite city in California.

Easily the best town in CA :). Central Coast forever. #KeepLA100milesaway

Edited by NickelCity

5 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Super Rica's usually closed on Wednesdays but sometimes the holidays throw it off. Regardless, they should definitely be open tomorrow!

When are you headed back? I'm there ~3 or 4 times a year with my folks getting older.

Easily the best town in CA :). Central Coast forever. #KeepLA100milesaway

We’re leaving Monday—been here a week.  We come about once a year.  Love LSR—one of my favorite meals anywhere.  Love the chorizo and cheese (number 7 or 14?), plus several number 1 tacos.  

Many thanks for the advice on the bars.  I’ve been to one on State Street years back, but it was just a general sports bar.

11 minutes ago, MattM said:

I laughingly tell my wife that I won this trade—I get to visit SB and my wife gets to visit Rochester, LOL....

Many thanks, CGF—and good luckj tomorrow!

My heartfelt thank you.❤️

I don't have much faith.

We'll see.

Thank heavens for the Bills.