TSW Draft Party/Golf Tourney SoCal

AKC

If you're in Southern Cal and interested in attending a Stadium Wall Draft Party including WNY foods, a draft board managed by famed TSW racounteur Bob Lamb and Kiper-grade analysis of every pick by Kelly the F&B Dog, preceded by our inauguaral Golf Tourney, please give me a heads up so we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Not recommended for those with liver conditions.

I'm in.

301458[/snapback]

I've PM'd you details- let me know if you've got a particular specialty (food/Indian Leg Wrestling, etc.) and we'll get you a project-

I'm in ! Where would we hit the links and wings? I have to warn you though. I really suck at golf. But I have fun playing.

301594[/snapback]

You guys check your PMs- I haven't hit a ball in 3 months so the playing field should be level, that is unless somebody shows up with a set of Lew Alcindor's clubs and Bob Lamb hops a cart. Then again the way this winter has gone we could have snow on the course (it's at 5000 feet). We'd REALLY find out who held onto their WNY genes under those circumstances!

No worries about wings, they'll be supplied in favorable quantities.

You bastards. Rub it in that you're in SoCal, then rub it in that you get a nice day of golf.

May you all suffer the wrath of Ron Mexico.

301718[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better it snowed here Friday and Saturday. The good news is it's 71 and sunny today though, and the course looks real good ;-)

If you're in Southern Cal and interested in attending a Stadium Wall Draft Party including WNY foods, a draft board managed by famed TSW racounteur Bob Lamb and Kiper-grade analysis of every pick by Kelly the F&B Dog, preceded by our inauguaral Golf Tourney, please give me a heads up so we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Not recommended for those with liver conditions.

301452[/snapback]

I happen to be in Southern California right now and will be for rest of month.

Assuming I am not working is it ok for someone to come who thinks Golf is less exciting than Shuffleboard? Oh and my liver is not doing very good either - Cholestral, produced by the liver, is way too high so I am on a diet and if that does not fix it they will want to prescribe poison (medicine) to try to get it back in line.

I happen to be in Southern California right now and will be for rest of month.

Assuming I am not working is it ok for someone to come who thinks Golf is less exciting than Shuffleboard?  Oh and my liver is not doing very good either - Cholestral, produced by the liver, is way too high so I am on a diet  and if that does not fix it they will want to prescribe poison (medicine) to try to get it back in line.

303109[/snapback]

So let me get this right: you can't golf...you can't drink...you're on a diet...

You sound like you need this more than anybody. :doh:

Hello,

My name is Thomas, and I have been a die-hard Bills fan ever since their Super Bowl runs...Ive been reading posts on Stadium Wall for quite some time but never joined the board.

I would be very much interested in joining you guys for the Draft Party, since I look forward to every Bills draft...I am in the Pasadena area, so any info would be appreciated. My email is thomasch96@hotmail.com......Hope to see you there!