Sign in to follow this  
Hapless Bills Fan

"My humans are jerks"

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.bd87ed45bd5775b1b3e19dbc679c69f4.png

Hilarious. Perfect timing too. We just got our golden neutered on Thursday and he's having a hell of a time with the cone.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hilarious. Perfect timing too. We just got our golden neutered on Thursday and he's having a hell of a time with the cone.

My 10 year old Golden is scheduled for a little buddy in the spring. I have time to figure out how to pull this off to entertain the neighbors on our walks! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

My 10 year old Golden is scheduled for a little buddy in the spring. I have time to figure out how to pull this off to entertain the neighbors on our walks! 

You're getting another golden?

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

You're getting another golden?

Talked to the breeder of our current Golden. I came from Florida to Atlanta area to get this one. He’s planning a litter for early next year, and I’m on his list. A LOT easier now that I live in Atlanta. GREAT breeder. The next Golden will be my 7th. Hard to beat as a breed! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Talked to the breeder of our current Golden. I came from Florida to Atlanta area to get this one. He’s planning a litter for early next year, and I’m on his list. A LOT easier now that I live in Atlanta. GREAT breeder. The next Golden will be my 7th. Hard to beat as a breed! 

Definitely a great breed. On #2 here 

PicsArt_11-09-07.21.43.jpg

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Definitely a great breed. On #2 here 

PicsArt_11-09-07.21.43.jpg

Poor thing! Adorable, but that must drive them CRAZY! 

My current 10 year old lights up when my son’s puppy visits. I swear it makes her younger! I’ve had two at a time a lot, and the older teaches the pup in a hurry. A puppy doesn’t know what “stay” or anything else means, but she looks and learns. It makes it SO much easier.