McD gets the All-time Useless Interview Award

I love coach Sean as a leader and motivator.  Glad we have him, but man he reminds me of that boss we've all probably had at one time or another who just spews corporate line after line without ever saying anything of substance or directly answering a question.

I noticed this a few months ago and stopped listening to his interviews because they were identical.answers every week, even in camp when you'd think he would give SOME interesting insights on camp battles etc.   

I posted this because here's a quote I just saw in an article from him:

“Because at the end of the day you have to score points and we haven’t scored enough points. We have to continue to find ways to score points.”’

Oh dear God coach, really?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I love coach Sean as a leader and motivator.  Glad we have him, but man he reminds me of that boss we've all probably had at one time or another who just spews corporate line after line without ever saying anything of substance or directly answering a question.

I noticed this a few months ago and stopped listening to his interviews because they were identical.answers every week, even in camp when you'd think he would give SOME interesting insights on camp battles etc.   

I posted this because here's a quote I just saw in an article from him:

“Because at the end of the day you have to score points and we haven’t scored enough points. We have to continue to find ways to score points.”’

Oh dear God coach, really?

You must really hate Belichick....