Freddie Mitchell, Eagles WR.....STFU

I've never seen a guy who has accomplished so little, get so much pub. What an idiot.

Eagles | Mitchell Criticizes Patriots' Belichick - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Apr 2005 07:26:27 -0700

John Tomase, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell made some critical comments about the success New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has experienced in recent years, even issuing Belichick a challenge regarding the upcoming season. "You know what, Belichick? You're talking [crap] about me, but they're the silent investors who are really running the company. You're just a spokesman," Mitchell said regarding his two former coordinators Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel. "I want to see what he does next year. Believe me, I'll be the first one to shake his hand if he wins the Super Bowl. And I'll be the first one to laugh in his face when he doesn't succeed."

Eagles | Mitchell Criticizes Teammates, McNabb - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Apr 2005 07:25:54 -0700

John Tomase, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell, who gained national attention after inciting New England Patriots S Rodney Harrison prior to last season's Super Bowl, had some critical comments regarding his teammates. "I could have sworn we were playing tennis. They didn't back me up because they were scared," Mitchell said. In addition, Mitchell believes his lack of production is due to a lack of chemistry with QB Donovan McNabb. "You have to have certain relationships with certain people to succeed," Mitchell said. "Me and Don need that relationship, but I don't feel like it's there. I can't throw myself the ball. There were times I got more tired doing jumping jacks on the field than actually playing in the game itself." Regardless, Mitchell noted that he wants to remain with the club despite the speculation he will be traded or released this year.

I was a fan of Freddie's when he was a mature rookie, now he is an immature childish veteran.

How happy does this make you that we don't have a single player on our team that would make these childish comments. Say what you want about TH, but he is a competitor and wants the ball because he is a winner (to use the old cliche, winners want the ball in their hands). I think TH acted amicably during the season, and precisely how we all thought he would after the season -- in my book you can't blame him for wanting out, although you can blame his agent for being a dolt. I was thinking of starting a thread earlier today about the people that are true Bills, the players who bled red white and blue and represented the type of community that exists in WNY -- the Chris Spielman, Shane Conlan types.

The fact we don't have anyone on our team like that makes me even more proud to be a Bills fan.

I was thinking of starting a thread earlier today about the people that are true Bills, the players who bled red white and blue and represented the type of community that exists in WNY -- the Chris Spielman, Shane Conlan types.

The fact we don't have anyone on our team like that makes me even more proud to be a Bills fan.

300741[/snapback]

True, excluding the best players in Bills history. Bruce. Kelly. Thurman. Cookie. Andre.

I've never seen a guy who has accomplished so little, get so much pub. What an idiot.

I agree....I really don't understand it. He must be trying to get a trade out of Philly or something. The guy ran his mouth about Harrison before the Super Bowl and was embarrassed. How stupid can you be to call out Belichick? Freddie is just a loser.

Freddy, when you show up on sunday, you can talk on monday. That simple.

True, excluding the best players in Bills history. Bruce. Kelly. Thurman. Cookie. Andre.

I'll give you all of them except for kelly. He might have a medical fragile kid which forces him to stay in town, but it's quite rare to see a football player who has family located in one state, went to miami for college, and now resides a couple miles from the stadium where he played, in a town that features 9 month long winters.